Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Make up trial pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
i think it looks great! i forget - are you doing it yourself for the wedding?
If I can get it right before the wedding I'll just do it myself. That why I have everything needed to do a touch up. Right now I have an appointment at the Sheraton for Hair and Makeup but after Sarah's post I'm a little worried because the price I was quoted is "too good to be true". Ya know

Tammy the makeup looks great! I think I'm going to do the same thing. Can I ask, how much did it cost for the makeup? I'm scared to find out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
you know your eyes kinda look like Madonna's eyes-I think the makeup looks great by the way.
Ya, she really does! I think the makeup looks great, it highlights your eyes perfectly, and it still looks really natural.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
If I can get it right before the wedding I'll just do it myself. That why I have everything needed to do a touch up. Right now I have an appointment at the Sheraton for Hair and Makeup but after Sarah's post I'm a little worried because the price I was quoted is "too good to be true". Ya know
Tammy, do you have a hair and makeup trial or have you just scheduled something for the day of?

Makeup = $220.00, and I didn't get everything..

I'm having my hair done next week and a trial at that time with them that way I can show them exactly what I want.

As of right now I have I hair and makeup trial and appointment set for cabo, it's 100.00 TOTAL FOR BOTH.. so based on that price and what I was quoted from other places that's where the "too good to be true" comes in play.

Tammy-

You are going to look SO AWESOME and I am super jealous of your jawline.

Man, I'm going to have to go spend some $ on some makeup now, huh?

You girls are KILLING me.

Tammy, I think it looks fabulous because it looks very natural. I'm a huge fan of natural makeup, and especially for big events. I don't want to look like someone else in pictures, I want to look like me, but just a bit better & more glamorous!

I think you can absolutely recreate on your own. Did they do the drawing where they tell you exactly what was done on each area? That always helps!

Anyway, I think you look great!

The look is very natural yet defining. Did you get their Studio Fix pressed powder? That's by my favorite powder because no other foundation or anything is needed w/that stuff.

You look amazing!!! Very bridal. It's totally natural and you still look like you - but it makes all your great features pop.

smile159.gif

Yep Tammy you look hot, ditto on the Madonna eyes...they're very dreamy :o) It's worth the money when you look and feel that beautiful!