Looking for Recommendations for Wedding Planners in PV

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 farrahla

• 58 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 05:15 PM

Hi everyone,
    I have been talking with a number of wedding planners in Puerto Vallarta and was hoping to hear any feedback or experiences you've had with planners in that area. The WC at the Villa I am getting married at is Laurena Martini, but I am having trouble getting in touch with her. Has anyone else worked with her?
    If you have or have heard anything about her please let me know.

#2 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 06:51 PM

Hi Farrahla - I have never heard of your wedding coordinator but I am using The Dazzling Details and they have been great.

Let me know if you need their contact info....their website is The Dazzling Details

#3 farrahla

• 58 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:50 AM

Thanks--There website was nice. I am asking the reservations manager at the Villa if I can bring someone else in. I contacted Dazzling Details, and they have a response time of 48 hours. Thanks--and have a wonderful wedding.

#4 edna

• Site Supporter
        • 1,360 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:36 AM

We have some other threads about WC in the PV area, here are some of them, you can search under weddding coordinators and I am pretty sure it will show more

particularly I am using Prisar Vallarta and they are great, here is their site: Prisar Vallarta - Organizacion y Coordinaci³n de Bodas y Eventos en Puerto Vallarta

#5 farrahla

• 58 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:04 AM

Edna-Thanks. 3 of those on that list are some that I have contacted. I saw a price list for Eva and Michael and it was very reasonable. I think the WC at my Villa actually works for EM-Weddings. But they are closed in the rainy season. I haven't tried Priscar Vallarta though, so thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users