Photo

About to SCREAM!!!!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Susanandmo

Susanandmo
  • 698 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:48 AM

That's awesome that you were able to find a buyer! Best of luck with your packing... Maybe you can hire a few college students to help you move your boxes after they are all packed up and ready to go...

#12 Geralyn

Geralyn
    • 2,677 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:31 PM

Oh I feel your pain...i hate moving and especially with such short notice...just breathe...you Will get through it! Big Hugs!

#13 uspoiledme

uspoiledme
      • 167 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 02:29 AM

I'm a Realtor in Houston and I've been in real estate for 11 years. I've never seen the market as bad as it is now! There are so many people that would love to switch places with you. I have a friend in Dallas who has had her home on the market for 8 months. She got married 7 months ago and moved in with her new husband, but is still making the mortgage payment on her old place.
        So..... have a glass or, if necessary, a bottle of wine and try to relax. Call your family, friends, bridesmaids and groomsmen and enlist their help in getting you packed and moved.
        Congratulations on the sale!
        - Mary

#14 nicmicj

nicmicj
        • 244 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:13 PM

Things are finally coming to a close. My closing is tomorrow, but I am having to pay about $1500 in closing costs and was really hoping to at least break even. But it could be worse and I am thankful that it is sold. My two classes are over and I don't start my next session until May 9th! Finally have time to breathe. I leave to go visit family & friends in GA for my bridal shower and I am so excited.

Right now, the only concern I have is adjusting to living with my fiance! Not that it really is a concern but there is an adjustment period and I am learning how he likes things done around his place. I keep having to remind him that it is "OUR" place now and not just his apartment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users