• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
  • 466 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 12:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tlseege
    I don't know much about Chicago, but I know there are a lot of new condos on the lake in Milwaukee. I wonder if we could negotiate a rental rate for the day. They have a very industrial modern feel.
    There are alot of photography studios avaliable... I'm sure any photog we get will be able to find one.

#12 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
    • 1,430 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 12:05 PM

I'm in chicago and I had them done with an amazing photographer!! She came up to chicago and did them at my house!! I HIGHLY recommend her! She is based out of Indy. Here is her blog bobbi+mike
      Here is her website bobbi+mike

If you have any more questions please let me know! Yes you should get them done for sure!!

#13 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
      • 259 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 12:06 PM

That idea sounds awesome! Im also thinking of doing them for my hubby and wish I would have done them with leigh the last time she was here... I live in a condo/loft down town and would open my place to everyone if leigh wanted to come to Chicago to do them for us. From what I remember, she did say she would be back in Chicago. Maybe we can find out when and we can go from there... My place is really small but Im sure she can work with it. Let me know what you girls think.

#14 SusanK

SusanK
        • VIP Member
        • 2,685 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 12:07 PM

I PMed Leigh Miller to see if she plans on being in the area some time this summer. I don't know anything about her availability, pricing, travel fees, etc., but I know her work is amazing. I also asked her for some photog recomendations in the area if she's not a possibility. I'm sure there are other great photogs out there.
          Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#15 SusanK

SusanK
          • VIP Member
          • 2,685 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 12:10 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Natalie M
            I'm in chicago and I had them done with an amazing photographer!! She came up to chicago and did them at my house!! I HIGHLY recommend her! She is based out of Indy. Here is her blog bobbi+mike
            Here is her website bobbi+mike

If you have any more questions please let me know! Yes you should get them done for sure!!
            I remember your pics were amazing! Thanks for the recommendation!! Now that I'm feeling a little more committed. Ikes!

#16 SusanK

SusanK
            • VIP Member
            • 2,685 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 12:12 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by sanchez0014
              That idea sounds awesome! Im also thinking of doing them for my hubby and wish I would have done them with leigh the last time she was here... I live in a condo/loft down town and would open my place to everyone if leigh wanted to come to Chicago to do them for us. From what I remember, she did say she would be back in Chicago. Maybe we can find out when and we can go from there... My place is really small but Im sure she can work with it. Let me know what you girls think.
              Thanks for the offer! Looks like we might be able to get a group of girls together to do this.

#17 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 12:30 PM

Susan I never would have considered doing it before either but everyones pics have come out so beautiful, but I'm so nervous that mine will come out awful! I'm still on the fence about it, I've been trying to work out and eat better because I want to lose some weight before the wedding, so I guess I'm kind of waiting to see how that goes and then make a decision when I feel a little better about myself.

You should definetly do it, your hubby to be will love it!

#18 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:11 PM

for the Chicago trip, we planned on it the weekend Leigh was going to be in Chicago for another reason (lucky us!). but i think if you can get enough girs to commit to doing it in one city, she may be willing to make the trip. but please don't tell her you'll do it - and then flake out - i feel so bad when that happens!

#19 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
                  • 466 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:27 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by akh
                    for the Chicago trip, we planned on it the weekend Leigh was going to be in Chicago for another reason (lucky us!). but i think if you can get enough girs to commit to doing it in one city, she may be willing to make the trip. but please don't tell her you'll do it - and then flake out - i feel so bad when that happens!
                    I'm sure that problem will be fixed as long as she gets a deposit from everyone before she leaves.

#20 SusanK

SusanK
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,685 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:33 PM

Ok...so in addition to PMing Leigh, I also e-mail Bobbi+Mike (recommended by Natalie) for more information. If you haven't looked at their site yet...check it out, I was impressed. They are based in Indy, so it might be more do-able. I'm thinking mid-late summer depending on how long it takes to get the pics back (if I'm going to do this...I definitely want the goods in my hands for the wedding!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users