Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

For all you Pet Lovers

OMG! I love it!! I love anything BT! What a wonderful gift! I showed it to Matt, maybe someday he'll get me one! LOL!

We were looking on the MWBTR website the other night...I was wondering which foster is with you! We are really excited to get another...instead of kids, our grand master plan is 3 BTs and a boxer!!

HA HA.. Nina I do believe you and Matt, are just about as crazy and Cain and I. lol When your ready for another, or two :-) Bostons let me know. Our current foster is Scooter, he's the Boston/English bull dog mix. Ya know, I think you would love Shyla she's a puppy mill survior, super sweet, just a little shy around people still, due to her past. Plus the good thing about her, is that if you come and pick her up, her foster home is about 10 minutes from my home, so you can come visit with Nibs and meet our crazy bunch. :-)

That is so freakin' cute!!!! Cain must be so excited - to have such a great gift and such a great wife!

I just saw this - I love this painting, how friggin' cute! I'm looking at her website - I bed my mom and sister would love something like this w/their fur babies.