Photo

Pashmina's

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 KarenM

KarenM
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:07 PM

Those are good prices. I bought 25 in a bunch of different colors to put in the OOT bags for $4 each from a street vendor here in NY (no shipping or tax!). I liked the idea of having ladies wear different colors & even if they don't use them in Mexico it's still a nice gift.

#12 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
    • 323 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:04 AM

Simistar and others who purchased the turquoise colors from the wholesale place, what color code did you order? I am lookin on line and see a pa-30 but there are other slightly looking turquoise solid scarves. I don't want to be disappointed if I chose the wrong shade....picture colors can be a bit disceiving. I just left a msg with the company as well. I appreciate your recommendation.

#13 AishaB

AishaB
      • 2,350 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:08 AM

Great info ladies. I am actually doing what KarenM did. I haven't gotten them as yet but I have a vendor on Union Square that I am going to purchase my pashminas from. Saves on taxes and shipping!
        BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#14 Simistar

Simistar
        • 645 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:57 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by simplnsweet
          Simistar and others who purchased the turquoise colors from the wholesale place, what color code did you order? I am lookin on line and see a pa-30 but there are other slightly looking turquoise solid scarves. I don't want to be disappointed if I chose the wrong shade....picture colors can be a bit disceiving. I just left a msg with the company as well. I appreciate your recommendation.

Hey there!

I ordered PA- 026...but I don't see it on their site! Maybe they're just out of stock on that colour right now?
          I think if you emailed the site/company, they'll get back to you..
          They're vendors on this site and the guy's name is Joseph...
          It looks to me like the colour I ordered is right in between all the other aqua/turquoise-y colours they have on there... I would describe the one I ordered as almost a tiffany blue...
          Hope that helps..? :-)

#15 Simistar

Simistar
          • 645 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 06:24 PM

Oh yikes!
            I just read in the Bride Referral section of the forum one thread where some girls did not have a good experience with this company!
            I know I had a great experience and a lot of girls on here have, but maybe service has gone down? Just a heads-up!

#16 JanineA

JanineA
            • 2,482 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:48 PM

I actually found some one who is selling sarongs if interested. The contact's name is Kevin and they have been a pleasure to work with the sarongs sell for $9.95 and $7.50 when on sale but being the daring person I am I wrote him a nice e-mail negotiating my own price, explained that I was getting married and that the sarongs were perfect for my destination beach wedding (I had ordered one before to check the quality and it is great!!!). He responded accepting my order...woohooo and shipping on orders of $50 or more are free so my shipping was free. You can perhaps get together with bunch of ladies and put in a huge order.
              Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users