Photo

Pashmina's

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Divine Embroidery

Divine Embroidery
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 11:27 AM

Hey I was in a store by my house and saw pashmina's. Then I noticed they had a website. They are selling them for only $5.00. That sounded cheap to me. I just know some of you girls were looking for them. Hope someone can use this info. Here's the link.

BFabulous

Shana

#2 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
    • 516 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 11:59 AM

Wow... that is a great deal ifthose are colors that work for people. I need them in turquoise.

#3 Simistar

Simistar
      • 645 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:47 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by budgetjamaicabride
        Wow... that is a great deal ifthose are colors that work for people. I need them in turquoise.
        Try this site for turquoise pashminas... Click on "scarves" on the main page:

wholesale handbags designer style handbags evening handbags discount handbags purses jewelry and scarves

I ordered our pashminas from here and they were great...and just $3.95 each!

#4 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 05:04 PM

I'd like to do pashimas, but would color would be picked. I mean do they need to match guest outfitts?

#5 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:52 PM

That is a good price. I think I ended up paying close to that by the time we figured in shipping costs. There are a few other sites that have them for less, but you have to order in bulk.

I bought my turquoise and aqua ones from a seller on e-bay. Those were the colors that matched my wedding.

#6 Simistar

Simistar
            • 645 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 08:00 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
              I'd like to do pashimas, but would color would be picked. I mean do they need to match guest outfitts?
              Like ErinB-- we got colour(s) that matched our wedding colours...
              I guess if you ordered a bunch of different colours guests could choose what they wanted...
              (though I supposed you might run into the problem where most people want some colours and not the others...)

#7 BBtoB

BBtoB
              • 399 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 08:31 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Simistar
                Try this site for turquoise pashminas... Click on "scarves" on the main page:

wholesale handbags designer style handbags evening handbags discount handbags purses jewelry and scarves

I ordered our pashminas from here and they were great...and just $3.95 each!
                I got these one's too off Simistar's advice a while back and I love them! They really are an amazing value at $3.95! I actually wore mine today. Yep, I am keeping one for myself since I bought plenty and loved the color! :)

#8 Simistar

Simistar
                • 645 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 08:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BBtoB
                  I got these one's too off Simistar's advice a while back and I love them! They really are an amazing value at $3.95! I actually wore mine today. Yep, I am keeping one for myself since I bought plenty and loved the color! :)
                  lol:-)
                  I kept one for myself too and wear it ALL the time!:-)

#9 BBtoB

BBtoB
                  • 399 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:10 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Simistar
                    lol:-)
                    I kept one for myself too and wear it ALL the time!:-)
                    Thanks so much for you help! I am so glad I went with the choice. It was a great find and bargain!!!

#10 JnM09

JnM09
                    • 50 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:01 AM

Hi Ladies...
                      I'm thinking about doing the pashminas for my bridesmaids and came across this site as well. Many different colors and only $4.00 each!

FashionUnic Wholesale Scarf Shawl Pashmina - Pashmina Solid :: Silky Solid

Jaime & Michael

Montego Bay, Jamaica
                      August 14, 2009
                      http://tickers.Ticke....dd02/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users