Sign in to follow this  
Divine Embroidery

Pashmina's

Hey I was in a store by my house and saw pashmina's. Then I noticed they had a website. They are selling them for only $5.00. That sounded cheap to me. I just know some of you girls were looking for them. Hope someone can use this info. Here's the link.

BFabulous

Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetjamaicabride View Post
Wow... that is a great deal ifthose are colors that work for people. I need them in turquoise.
Try this site for turquoise pashminas... Click on "scarves" on the main page:

wholesale handbags designer style handbags evening handbags discount handbags purses jewelry and scarves

I ordered our pashminas from here and they were great...and just $3.95 each!

That is a good price. I think I ended up paying close to that by the time we figured in shipping costs. There are a few other sites that have them for less, but you have to order in bulk.

I bought my turquoise and aqua ones from a seller on e-bay. Those were the colors that matched my wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez View Post
I'd like to do pashimas, but would color would be picked. I mean do they need to match guest outfitts?
Like ErinB-- we got colour(s) that matched our wedding colours...
I guess if you ordered a bunch of different colours guests could choose what they wanted...
(though I supposed you might run into the problem where most people want some colours and not the others...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simistar View Post
Try this site for turquoise pashminas... Click on "scarves" on the main page:

wholesale handbags designer style handbags evening handbags discount handbags purses jewelry and scarves

I ordered our pashminas from here and they were great...and just $3.95 each!
I got these one's too off Simistar's advice a while back and I love them! They really are an amazing value at $3.95! I actually wore mine today. Yep, I am keeping one for myself since I bought plenty and loved the color! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtoB View Post
I got these one's too off Simistar's advice a while back and I love them! They really are an amazing value at $3.95! I actually wore mine today. Yep, I am keeping one for myself since I bought plenty and loved the color! :)
lol:-)
I kept one for myself too and wear it ALL the time!:-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simistar View Post
lol:-)
I kept one for myself too and wear it ALL the time!:-)
Thanks so much for you help! I am so glad I went with the choice. It was a great find and bargain!!!