Cancun Palace?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 06:32 PM

This place looks beautiful and is getting pretty good reviews. Anyhow know anything about it?

I am not sure if they do weddings there though because when I click on a wedding location, this resort is not listed.

#2 PaulaV

PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 06:46 PM

Hey Martha, I emailed them a while back and they did not have any wedding info available yet since they had to remodel the hotel.

#3 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 08:11 PM

Thanks, Paula! I emailed them earlier...I wonder when they will have some info. I love the decor. Very modern!

#4 PaulaV

PaulaV
        • VIP Member
        • 2,813 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 08:16 PM

Yes, that is why we liked it too. Playacar Palace was where we were stuck on for a while, but they only do small weddings there.
          Maybe CP is ready to do weddings now.

Are you still undecided about Riu?

#5 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 09:03 PM

We are about 90% sure we wanna stay at the Riu. A friend of mine was down there this weekend doing site visits in Cancun and Playa, so I am waiting for her to get back to me with the scoop.

I really wish we could do site visits too...we may just have to take a mini vacation this summer.

#6 madenerg2

madenerg2
            • 126 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 06:59 PM

Please post what your friend says about her site visits, I'm going there next weekend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users