Photo

Classic Cuisine, Inc. - Arizona Caterer (Ideas/Feedback needed #19)

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:47 PM

the cheesy bacon potato chowder sounds soo yummy....

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:13 PM

i know, right? i go over her menu and immediately get hungry!

#13 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:41 PM

I talked to my mom and she's able to work with anyone that has to relocate their wedding to the Phoenix area due to the Swine Flu (assuming she isn't booked already). Sounds like a lot of the caterers leave AZ for the summer, but she stays put!

#14 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:44 PM

That's fantastic Ann! I wish I could put her company to good use, and so cool that catering took off!

#15 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:56 AM

She's pretty busy in the coming Fall/Winter, but has some openings this summer - I figured this would be a great way to help out anyone in AZ!

#16 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 04:30 PM

I just spoke to my mom, and she works with an event center that just opened last weekend. Since they're so new, they don't have too many weddings booked for this summer, and could likely host a last minute wedding if anyone finds themselves in need of a location in the Phoenix area. I can get their website if this sounds good to anyone (you don't have to use Classic Cuisine as your caterer!).

#17 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:31 PM

so my mom has been super busy, and catering a ton of weddings. it turns out she really loves it! it just goes to show that she should have listened to me all along - i've always told her she needs to cook for a living. HA!

#18 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:53 PM

Great to hear! Thanks for the update. Glad to hear mom is doing well and catering a lot of weddings. I'm sure she gets rave reviews!

#19 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:25 AM

I need to pick some bride and bride-to-be brains for a second.  My mom's catering business is looking for some ideas to set them apart from the other caterers out there.  She's been told over and over that her food is the best, but let's be honest, you don't typically know that until AFTER the event!

So if you were looking at a list of services/items that a caterer provided, what would sway you to one over another?  This can be anything from services like cake cutting, plated meals for bride & groom (with a buffet dinner), etc. to "stuff" like a personalized, printed keepsake menu, personalized apron, etc.

We're looking for ideas and thought this would be a good place to get some feedback on what brides would want to see from their caterer!  ANY and ALL comments are welcome!

Thanks in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users