Photo

Classic Cuisine, Inc. - Arizona Caterer (Ideas/Feedback needed #19)

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:28 PM

I've been meaning to post something about my mom's company for a while, but just hadn't got around to it until now. The main reason I wanted to post on this site is because she's just expanded her meal prep. business into catering. And actually, she has been focusing a lot more on the catering lately.

She kind of fell into it; a few of her regular customers loved her food so much that they asked if she'd cater some events for them. and it really just took off from there. She's now partnered with a banquet hall that is just opening to do all of their weddings and receptions. If you're looking for a caterer for your wedding, AHR (at-home reception), family reunion, birthday party, office meeting, or any event really she is a great option. I don't think she realizes that the quality of her food and service could really demand more money! Honestly, you have no idea how much I wish she lived closer - I'd eat so much better than I do now!

Anyway, I wanted to share in case anyone in the Phoenix, Mesa, or East Valley, Arizona area was looking for a caterer, or a meal preparation company. I know I am baised, but I've always told her she should open a restaurant - and now she's done this - finally!

Her website: Classic Cuisine, Inc.

If you have any questions or want more information, just let me know.

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:54 PM

Awesome for our AZ members! Her food sounds delicious

#3 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:59 PM

That is awesome Ann! That would be so cool for a Mexico or Hawaii bride to do the "Mexican Fiesta" or "Hawaiian Luau" from the catering menu for the AHR when they get home!!

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:17 PM

i wish she was closer...i would have her deliver meals to me!!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Tammy Host
          I know, me too! I told her if she ever starts shipping her meals to let me know - I'd have a ton of clients for her. That was one of her gifts to me when I had Gwen - she had a ton of food SHIPPED to me! OMG, it was the best gift ever. And when she visits, she always brings food with her.

She's coming in for Gwen's 1st birthday party ... and guess who is catering the party! lol (she doesn't quite know it yet!)

#6 Alyssa

Alyssa
          • 11,793 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tammy Host
            i was thinking the same thing!

#7 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:16 AM

the food sounds so delish, I definintely wish I was closer

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:59 PM

I bet I could talk her into a "BDW Discount" if anyone is in the area and interested. I have some pull ... I am the mother to her only granddaughter (is there 2 'd's in that? it looks off)! lol

thanks for all of the comments, girls!

#9 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                • 1,681 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 01:31 PM

The food looks so yummy! I get our meals from a meal prep service around here and I have to tell you girls-it is awesome! I highly recommend doing this! It saves you so much time and $$.

#10 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:03 PM

So I talked to my mom and she was thinking of running a summer special (discount) since it's the slow season for her. I don't have the details yet, but if you're interested let me know and I can post them on here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users