Cabo Flowers Quote.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Cabobride09

Cabobride09
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:33 PM

Hi Ladies,

I received the following quote from my wedding coordinator for flowers. To me this seems a little high, however I do know that all flowers are imported from Mexico city, but still seems much more than I would like to spend. At this point I am thinking of doing parasols for the bridesmades. What are your opinions and what do you think is reasonable? I would appreciate it so much if you posted your bridal bouquets as well.

Bridal Bouquet $250.00 + 10% tax= $275.00/ea
    Grooms Boutonniere $25.00 + 10% tax= $27.50/ea
    Bridesmaids bouquets $150.00 + 10% tax= $165.00/ea
    Mother Corsages $50.00 + 10% tax= $55.00/ea

Thanks for your advice ladies!
    Thanks,
    Sandra
    http://www.weddingco.../91880ij6yi.png
    Casa Dorada, Cabo San Lucas

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:42 PM

Sadly, that seems about right. Flowers is Cabo are expensive, but if it makes you feel any better, I paid alot for my bouquet and it turned out better then what I expected.

#3 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:46 PM

Another option is real touch flowers. Alot of us girls have done this. I am cause I like the idea of knowing exactly what I'm going to have the day of, and the price was much lower. I spent $698 for my bouquet, 4 BM bouquet, toss bouquet, groom bout, 7 other bouts, 2 corsages, cake flowers, and our centerpieces w/ glass containers. and that included the shipping. The only downfall is I have to make room for them to come down w/ us.

#4 lgarner83

lgarner83
        • 530 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:47 PM

eek! I'm glad my bouquet and my groom's boutineire comes with our package! My BM's are doing parasols as well.

#5 Jeremy Herman PhotoVideo

Jeremy Herman PhotoVideo
          • 249 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:10 PM

Florenta is a good choice, Rocio del Campo is a great person to deal with.
            Good luck!

#6 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
            • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:43 PM

Yeah. Flowers are pricy, but from what I have seen, all the flowers in Cabo weddings have looked stunning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users