Photo

Thoughts on Circle Seating? *with a pic*

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 BooBoo

BooBoo
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:33 PM

Ooh I love this circle arrangement!  I think this is a great way to do it.  We'll have about 25 guests, and I think it would be lovely to have everyone standing in a circle.  I hope it's not a problem on a hot day in Playa del Carmen.  We're going to make sure the ceremony isn't too long - i don't want folks passing out on the beach.  Heehee.

Hi Matt, thanks for the lovely slide show.  After spending many hours on the Del Sol website, we're going to go with a guests-wearing-white theme and the standing circle arrangement.  We're so excited to have you photograph our wedding!  

#42 STAC8228

STAC8228
    • 155 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:55 AM

I love the idea of Circle Seating, I seen it awhile back, before i was even thinking of wedding planning. But i know thats how i want our to be!

#43 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:40 PM

yeah i love the thought of everyone being able to sit talk eat and drink together, without feeling outed from the wedding. Were doing a U shape instead of a circle....were having a smaller DW

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users