Sign in to follow this  
Ana

Leaving for Dreams and our wedding Monday!!!

Hooray!!! The planning is finally over and you can just enjoy your time! Have an amazing wedding! I would love to hear about the food situation as well. What your meal choices were, did you like them, was the food hot since the dinner is outside, etc. Can't wait to hear all about it and see the beautiful pictures. Safe travels!

Ana, Cograts on legal day.

I feel like when I first joined th forum your wedding was so far away and now it is HERE!!! I can't wait to hear all the details on how everything went. I agree with the other girls that food details would be great, even just regular meals.

Have fun, be stree free and enjoy!!!

Thanks girls!!! I got 2 hrs of sleep last night :S eek! I'm sooo tired, but soooo excited! we're leaving in 20min for the airport!

I will make sure to keep in mind all your questions, esp about the food. Maybe I'll even have a chance to sign on from the resort and give y'all an update.

See y'all in 2 weeks!!!

Safe travels and have a wonderful time Ana ~ your day will be fabulous so soak in every moment. And damn it, bring us lots of pics!!!!! msnwink.gif