Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#521 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:54 AM

great job Mel! I'm a little dissappionted because i didnt lose as much as i thought i would. but maybe my body is a week behind and all the exercising i'm no doing will show in next weeks weigh in.

Goodluck with weigh in girls and boys!
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#522 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 10:57 AM

I'm shocked I lost! Only a little but I'll take it!

#523 Vikki

Vikki
      • 807 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:33 PM

Yay! I'm down too. Not as much as I wanted but I think it's getting harder for me to actually lose pounds. Like I told my buddy, as long as I look awesome for those upcoming BD shots I don't care what the scale says.

Oh-and I'm about to break a number I haven't been below in 10 years!!!!! I'm .2 pounds away. If I keep up the pace I'll make my BL6 total goal.

Good luck to everyone else this week and congratulations in advance to the top loser.

#524 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:46 PM

Yay. I share some excitement with you, I am down to my 2003 weight. I have been trying since Mid Feb and have lost 18 lbs. 4 lbs and I will be to my half way point. I did not lose as much as last week but I did not eat very well. (lots of drinking on fri, mothers day, ice cream on Monday).

#525 Vikki

Vikki
          • 807 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:07 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Erika J
            Yay. I share some excitement with you, I am down to my 2003 weight. I have been trying since Mid Feb and have lost 18 lbs. 4 lbs and I will be to my half way point. I did not lose as much as last week but I did not eat very well. (lots of drinking on fri, mothers day, ice cream on Monday).
            Woot! Congrats to you too. I just keep telling myself "never again..." everytime that scale goes lower. If we keep it up we'll easily be there by the big day. November is coming fast though....

#526 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:21 PM

Yay erika and vikki!!!!!!!!!!!! You girls make me want to work soooo much harder! Oh and I watched BL last night and felt like going for a run ha! Except it was midnight when it ended!

#527 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:21 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Vikki
                Oh-and I'm about to break a number I haven't been below in 10 years!!!!! I'm .2 pounds away. If I keep up the pace I'll make my BL6 total goal.
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Erika J
                I have been trying since Mid Feb and have lost 18 lbs. 4 lbs and I will be to my half way point.
                You both are kicking some butt Goodjob girls!
                ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#528 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:25 PM

Besides my complete melt down on monday, when I couldn't stop shoving cookies in my mouth, I did fairly good during the week, not perfect, but decent. After the cookie incident on monday I went to the gym and did a step class, didn't eat anything else, and ate light yesterday, so I managed to lose this week, yay! Not a huge amount, but a couple pounds is a couple pounds. My last couple of weeks were very low losses, so this is better!

I had set a goal for myself in January, to get to a certain number, and I'm about 18 pounds away, I'm really hoping I can get to that by the time this season is done!

#529 Vikki

Vikki
                  • 807 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:32 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by TA Jill
                    Besides my complete melt down on monday, when I couldn't stop shoving cookies in my mouth, I did fairly good during the week, not perfect, but decent. After the cookie incident on monday I went to the gym and did a step class, didn't eat anything else, and ate light yesterday, so I managed to lose this week, yay!

So...did you at least bake the cookies before eating them? I battled the most intense cravings for cookie dough last week. Sunday and Monday I lost the battle and finished off an entire container of pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough from Papa Murphy's.

#530 *JillD*

*JillD*
                    • 5,112 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:36 PM

Lol! They weren't even homemade! I bought them at the grocery store, my favorite ones are the sugar cookies with the thick frosting on the top. I think I ate 4 of them. And then I ate a sugar free chocolate chip cookie.

I had to buy them for a meeting, but then the meeting was cancelled so I was in my car with all these damn cookies!

When I got home I brought them all to my mother in law, she loves the sugar cookies too, so at least they're out of my house!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users