• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#371 Sparkles8300

Sparkles8300
  • 349 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:20 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by angruck
    we are back and it was a blast! It was 35 people and it was the perfect size!!! it was all the friends all dancing together for two straight hours! We had a great time and ended it with everyone belting "dont stop believing"!
    Glad it was such a great time!!! We also ended the night with "Don't Stop Believing!!" great song to bring you back to college days!
    WE WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING WEEKEND FROM START TO FINISH!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#372 angruck

angruck
    • 248 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:51 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by poohshek
      Hola Angela, I was wondering if I would run into you at the airport. When did you leave and return?
      I arrived December 9 and left December 18th---to a snowstorm in NJ!!!
      Angela & Chris

#373 poohshek

poohshek
      • 1,456 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:40 PM

We flew down on 12.08.2009 and returned on 12.15.2009. Weather was perfect and we had a little sprinkle after the wedding for good luck!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by angruck
        I arrived December 9 and left December 18th---to a snowstorm in NJ!!!

#374 angruck

angruck
        • 248 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by poohshek
          We flew down on 12.08.2009 and returned on 12.15.2009. Weather was perfect and we had a little sprinkle after the wedding for good luck!
          we did too! It started to sprinkle during the ceremony but then a rainbow appeared and the skies opened up and the sun came back out! We also had the reception in the ballroom which I am happy with because it stormed later that night and would have affected our dancing :)
          Angela & Chris

#375 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
          • 5,466 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:59 PM

oh my gosh, I seriously cannot believe you all have left and came back already! Where the heck did December go? Congrats to all of you and so happy to hear it was all wonderful!!

#376 angruck

angruck
            • 248 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:44 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by *Nadine*
              oh my gosh, I seriously cannot believe you all have left and came back already! Where the heck did December go? Congrats to all of you and so happy to hear it was all wonderful!!
              Nadine it is great! the change in weather was much needed, we didn't want to come back!!! You will have a wonderful time, because it is about you for the day :) i wouldn't have done it any other way than a destination wedding :)
              Angela & Chris

#377 autjo

autjo
              • 2,182 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 01:06 PM

Congrats to everyone who is already married and I am sooo excited for you Nadine!

Our wedding was awesome. A little cloudy, but nice and comfy for our guests. And after we jumped in the pool at the end of the reception it started pouring. Sounds like the December weddings were full of good luck!

#378 angruck

angruck
                • 248 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by autjo
                  Congrats to everyone who is already married and I am sooo excited for you Nadine!

Our wedding was awesome. A little cloudy, but nice and comfy for our guests. And after we jumped in the pool at the end of the reception it started pouring. Sounds like the December weddings were full of good luck!
                  Congrats Autumn! Yes it sounds like December is the perfect month to get married!!! It was the best time, it was mostly us and our friends dancing at the reception but we had a wonderful time! I am so happy we did the wedding in Mexico and I am also glad we decided not to do an AHR because all the stress is gone :)
                  Angela & Chris

#379 poohshek

poohshek
                  • 1,456 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 10:35 PM

Congratulations to everyone!!! Angela, we also decided not to have any type of reception after an awesome party in Mexico. We felt like nothing can top the wedding festivities in Playa del Carmen.
                    Congrats Autumn! Yes it sounds like December is the perfect month to get married!!! It was the best time, it was mostly us and our friends dancing at the reception but we had a wonderful time! I am so happy we did the wedding in Mexico and I am also glad we decided not to do an AHR because all the stress is gone :)

#380 poohshek

poohshek
                    • 1,456 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 10:36 PM

Bride Nadine!!! !!! !!! Are you READY?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users