Sign in to follow this  
Jacilynda

FS: NWT Davids bridal dress great for TTD and long seamless bra

Alright ladies. I bought this dress and it just wasn't my dream dress. I now have my dream dress and I absolutely love it. So, I'm selling this dress. It's a discontinued dress from DB, its never been worn, its never been altered either. It is a size 10, very simple and would be perfect for a beach wedding, or TTD. Its a satin sheath gown with beaded metallic embroidered halter and pleated chiffon bodice and sweep train. The dress is ivory. I paid $400 for it and i'm asking $375 free shipping. here are a few pics of it.

Click the image to open in full size.

SOLD! i also have a long seamless bra to wear w/ this bra although i know alot of girls use these. i've only worn it to try on the dress. Its a size 38C and doesn't fit me. I paid $78 for it and i'm asking $60 free shipping.

Ladies, I need to get rid of this dress! It's a great dress for TTD. I've lowered the price to

$300

and FREE SHIPPING!

I think it fits a little bigger than a 10, but very easy to alter, or you could just let it flow!

UPDATE!!!

The dress IS still for sale!!! Here is a pic of me in the dress when I first bought it. I had just delivered Cattie 3 weeks before and have MONSTEROUS nursing boobs

I have HUGE boobs and my FI would love this look on me LOL. Ugh There are two dresses on here I love and I need to loose weight. Do you have a pic of the back on? Good luck!!!