Sign in to follow this  
Jacilynda

FS: NWT Davids bridal dress great for TTD and long seamless bra

Alright ladies. I bought this dress and it just wasn't my dream dress. I now have my dream dress and I absolutely love it. So, I'm selling this dress. It's a discontinued dress from DB, its never been worn, its never been altered either. It is a size 10, very simple and would be perfect for a beach wedding, or TTD. Its a satin sheath gown with beaded metallic embroidered halter and pleated chiffon bodice and sweep train. The dress is ivory. I paid $400 for it and i'm asking $375 free shipping. here are a few pics of it.

Click the image to open in full size.

SOLD! i also have a long seamless bra to wear w/ this bra although i know alot of girls use these. i've only worn it to try on the dress. Its a size 38C and doesn't fit me. I paid $78 for it and i'm asking $60 free shipping.

The bra is sold but i am considering an offers you may have for the dress! I don't need it in my house collecting dust!

The bra is sold but i am considering an offers you may have for the dress! I don't need it in my house collecting dust!

Ladies, I need to get rid of this dress! It's a great dress for TTD. I've lowered the price to

$300

and FREE SHIPPING!

I think it fits a little bigger than a 10, but very easy to alter, or you could just let it flow!

UPDATE!!!

The dress IS still for sale!!! Here is a pic of me in the dress when I first bought it. I had just delivered Cattie 3 weeks before and have MONSTEROUS nursing boobs

I have HUGE boobs and my FI would love this look on me LOL. Ugh There are two dresses on here I love and I need to loose weight. Do you have a pic of the back on? Good luck!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • It’s been years... and I’m now searching for the same in Montego Bay or Negril. Did anyone ever have any luck finding? 
    • Hello, I'm new to this site. I got engaged already and get married by next year. I have some doubts regarding our dating destination. Hope you will help me. Thank You!
    • Hello everyone,
      Well, this upcoming valentine's day is special for me because I got engaged and planning to spend the day with my fiance. I'm planning to give her an ethical jumpsuit.

Other than that I have been searching the internet for some nice discounted coupons and searched among my friends and found different sites. Now, we are looking forward to that wonderful day. We searched a lot and found out, Escape The City. Orangeville is a great place for a day trip or weekend gateway from Toronto.
      Theatre Orangeville is offering a weekend package that includes 2 tickets to a Live performance at the theatre, Premium Overnight Accommodations at Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn and Suites and $75 Downtown Wine and Dine Voucher which is valid at select Downtown restaurants, and Free Entry to the scenic Trails & Bridges of Island Lake.

We are so excited and eagerly waiting for that day.
      If anyone has got any other suggestions for the venue, kindly share your thoughts/ideas.
      Thank You!

• Please tell me, the best wedding venue in Saskatoon, SK.
    • Hey everyone! Like the others here, I'm interested in wedding reception, venue and all related steps & stuff. Starting with my first and the most important note is that we're international couple and we need to think of bilingual wedding. So the first thing we need to think of is whether it will be interpretation or 2 different venue coordinators, sermons and stuff? What is your experience, what could be the best and affordable solution? From googling the issue I've found this Interactio app team ( describing possible solution here  http://blog.interactio.io/case-study-weddings )Basically they offer to hold the venue in the main language, additionally providing simultaneous interpretation online to other quest's mobile phones. Looks like really easy and creative idea. What about the others? How did you solve this kind of obstacle? Any additional advises would be very welcomed here  
  • Topics