• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:19 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by baj
    congrats, can I ask how long it took the Riu WC to confirm your booking? un -decided if to book the wedding package with the TA or to book date direct with RIU and then book the holiday separate. Thanks
    Our TA recommended that we book our wedding with RIU first. After we had done that, which only takes a couple of days, we talked to the TA and had our vacation booked. There's no point in booking a vacation if you don't have your wedding date, I don't think.

That's how we did it anyway. Good luck! It's so much fun!! :)

#12 baj

baj
    • 1,555 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:00 PM

Hi, well we could not wait so booked the whole package today with TA 1/03/10 -15/0310 and we hope to be married on either 4th or 5th of March at the Riu clubhotel negril. so excited now!!! date should be confirmed next week.

#13 purrfected

purrfected
      • 396 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:14 PM

Congratuations!!

#14 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:14 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by baj
          Hi, well we could not wait so booked the whole package today with TA 1/03/10 -15/0310 and we hope to be married on either 4th or 5th of March at the Riu clubhotel negril. so excited now!!! date should be confirmed next week.
          That's awesome!!!! It's so much fun having that part done, now you can actually start doing other things. I know I'm super excited now!

#15 smashlee23

smashlee23
          • 23 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:26 AM

Congratulations! I am getting married there June 25th, so I will be sure and post a lot of pics when we get back =)

#16 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:07 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by smashlee23
              Congratulations! I am getting married there June 25th, so I will be sure and post a lot of pics when we get back =)
              That's awesome! I love to see the pics from everyone, it's makes me even more excited to go!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users