#11 Trice

• 295 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Scott-Pierre
    I sent a request to Tai Flora and this is what they quoted me:
    Bridal Bouquet: $150
    MOH Bouquet:$120
    Bouts: $22/each
    I do want stargazer lillies and I realize that these flowers are on the more expensive side, but $150 seems a bit much to me! Am I just being unreasonable?

Also for those of you that went thru Chandlyn for your upgrades, was she able to get you a better price than what Tai Flora quoted you directly?

I ordered my arch with flowers from Tai Flora ahead of time. Once on site at RMB the wedding coordinator said she wish I would have told her first because she could have got a better price. So you may want to see what Chandlyn can do.

#12 drbrainfreeze

• 813 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Scott-Pierre
      I have done a little bit of research about the real touch. I procrastinated too long to get them thru <company name removed>, , which most girls on here seemed to have used. They are now only taking orders for weddings in late Sept. So, I just missed out. Where did you get your flowers Dr. Brainfreeze?
      I STRONGLY suggest Roberta from PlumeriasWeddingFlowerBoutique
      She was awesome and SO fast!!

#13 Scott-Pierre

• 456 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:30 PM

Dr. Brainfreeze,

Do u have pics of your flowers? I checked out the Plumeria website and her flowers are beautiful. She has a bunch of the stargazer lilly bouquets!!

Has anyone else used Plumeria's?

#14 Jamaica0619

• 475 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:12 PM

If you do a search you will find some reviews of Plumeria's as well as Hibiscus Florals. I tried to use Plumeria's but I waited too long. I ended up going through Hibiscus Florals. I will not get my flowers until mid-to-late May, but the communciations with them have been great thus far...very responsive.
          Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users