jrack
  • 235 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:24 PM

I'm bringing shells down with me, I hope they don't break

#52 jrack

jrack
    • 235 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

I love the finger tree!...I wonder if it would look good if people signed their fingerprints....

#53 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
      • Vendor
      • 210 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:47 AM

what about this one? guests sign a seashell with good wishes

Grisell

Wedding Cancun by LATINASIA

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#54 CdnBrideJoanne

CdnBrideJoanne
        • 145 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mlite83 

We did Mad Libs for our guest book and they are AMAZING!  There is a perfect mix of heartfelt and hilarious - my husband and I were dying of laughter reading the responses!  I liked that the Mad Lib gave people a chance to write more than their names and a brief congratulatory message. We had two different versions of the Mad Lib - we printed them out on brightly coloured card stock and they were set up when people entered the reception.  I've attached a couple photos of the finished product below - so glad we did this, it is one of our favourite wedding keepsakes!

This is a great idea!!!!  Thanks.

#55 mstigger

mstigger
          • 239 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:24 AM

This was my guest book - it was a 16x20 canvas with our monogram on it.  We had a small wedding with only 14 guests, so this actually could have been smaller. I bought a carry on that it would fit in and just carried it back and forth to Mexico like that. I love, love, love Etsy....lots of great ideas found there!!! I had them put it on a table at the front with a hot pink table runner and some left over shells that I had. I Loved it and my guests thought it was great!!

#56 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
            • Site Supporter
            • 229 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:19 AM

I wanted something to hang on our wall to remember the trip so I'm going to order this: http://www.etsy.com/...dding-palm-tree

I also am going to put post cards at each place setting and have everyone write something memorable about the trip and maybe some words of wisdom.

#57 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
              • 162 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by mstigger 

This was my guest book - it was a 16x20 canvas with our monogram on it.  We had a small wedding with only 14 guests, so this actually could have been smaller. I bought a carry on that it would fit in and just carried it back and forth to Mexico like that. I love, love, love Etsy....lots of great ideas found there!!! I had them put it on a table at the front with a hot pink table runner and some left over shells that I had. I Loved it and my guests thought it was great!!

That's really pretty!!

#58 cutiepatootie70

cutiepatootie70
                • Site Supporter
                • 30 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:01 AM

Great idea, where did you buy your shells?

#59 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
                  • 162 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by ChelseaCat802 

I wanted something to hang on our wall to remember the trip so I'm going to order this: http://www.etsy.com/...dding-palm-tree

I also am going to put post cards at each place setting and have everyone write something memorable about the trip and maybe some words of wisdom.

I just saved that shop on etsy.  I thought i would DIY the guestbook/print, but I think it may be easier to purchase, i'm definitely not an artist!

#60 mstigger

mstigger
                    • 239 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

Let me check with my maid of honor, she ordered all of the shells because she made both of our bouquets and the boutts out of shells. Will let you know as soon as I get a hold of her!

Originally Posted by cutiepatootie70 

Great idea, where did you buy your shells?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users