Sign in to follow this  
JaimeLynne

Wedding Dress Accessories - Check!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
sorry that came out wrong, what i mean is the foot jewels are super cute but it was the fake foot that was freaky hahaha i looked at it and thought it was your foot at first.. and thought omg her feet are perfect, but in a weird way. phahahaaa

ohh its been a longg day. sorry.
LOL!!

I actually feel kind of bad laughing at that though, because the lady who does this stuff said she designed a pair for a girl with a prosthetic foot! blush2.gif

She said this after I had to send her a pic of my feet because I was trying to explain that my big toe is like .5 - 1 size larger than the next toe and she thought I meant smaller... annnnywayyyys... lol

Btw, Pamelia just emailed me to express her gratitude - she said lots of girls from this forum have been visiting her website after viewing this thread.

So far she has been such a sweetheart and easy to work with. I'll write up a vendor referral on here after I receive my accessories (which I'm sure will be fab!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
sorry that came out wrong, what i mean is the foot jewels are super cute but it was the fake foot that was freaky hahaha i looked at it and thought it was your foot at first.. and thought omg her feet are perfect, but in a weird way. phahahaaa

ohh its been a longg day. sorry.

LOL, I thought the same thing! I saw the foot and was like OMG! But the foot jewelry is really pretty, thanks for sharing, I am looking for something similar.