Photo

paraisobeachbride2009's MASSIVE Iberostar Paraiso Beach Wedding Review with Pics!!!

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 Gail

Gail
  • 358 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:46 AM

Thanks for pics. The gazebo you got married in, where was it located?
    Pro wedding pic slide show

http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

#42 Stina168

Stina168
    • 170 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:50 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Gail
      well I feel this is still misleading- the pic she sent me of gazebo is dec well so i sent pic to her and asked for exact pricing- she said arch had 3 arrang for total of 45.00- however there is a lot of greens in there also and she said flowers on columns were 25 each
      Hey Gail, Do you have the picture you sent her? I'd like to see it. I'm at Stina168@aol.com

#43 fudgie

fudgie
      • 353 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:52 PM

Awesome review, thanks for sharing:) You pics are beautiful, congrats!
        Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#44 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
        • 5,649 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:31 PM

Gail - It's located just behind the Iberostar Paraiso Beach/Del Mar theatre, so it is central to both of those resorts. I hope this makes sense/helps. Let me know if you need anything else!

Fudgie - Thank you so much! :) I see your big day is just around the corner, can't wait to hear all about it!!

#45 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
          • 5,649 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:31 PM

Gail - It's located just behind the Iberostar Paraiso Beach/Del Mar theatre, so it is central to both of those resorts. I hope this makes sense/helps. Let me know if you need anything else!

Fudgie - Thank you so much! :) I see your big day is just around the corner, can't wait to hear all about it!!

#46 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
            • 3,347 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:26 PM

Fabulous review Kathy! You looked truly amazing, very stunning! I am sorry to hear about the various hicups during your trip and your wedding, we always want everything to be perfect, at least it wasn't anything major and it sounds like overall you have a great time.
              ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#47 Gail

Gail
              • 358 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 06:42 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009

Is that the one in the garden?? WC said they had in the gardens

Thanks Again

#48 Gail

Gail
                • 358 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 06:43 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Stina168
                  Hey Gail, Do you have the picture you sent her? I'd like to see it. I'm at Stina168@aol.com
                  On the way. I can't get pics to post on here not even my sig pic. I have to open photobucket account just haven't had time to. After 4 e mails and getting irrit with her she said its 60.00 USD to look like the pic, it's the one WC sent me. Maybe you can post pic for everyone if you can

Kathy, does that sound right?

#49 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
                  • 391 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:23 PM

Great pics..your hair looked pretty!! She were a gorogus bride.

#50 Stina168

Stina168
                    • 170 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:16 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Gail
                      On the way. I can't get pics to post on here not even my sig pic. I have to open photobucket account just haven't had time to. After 4 e mails and getting irrit with her she said its 60.00 USD to look like the pic, it's the one WC sent me. Maybe you can post pic for everyone if you can

Kathy, does that sound right?
                      Thanks for sending the pic Gail! I'm going to try to post it - hopefully it will work. I have problems uploading stuff here too.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users