Photo

sand ceramony

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tangles66

tangles66
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 09:30 AM

I read and saw photos somewhere along the line of a sand ceramony. Thought it looked pretty neat. Im sure we need to bring our own vase, but what about the sand I would think the point of this is to pour the sand right from the beach you got married on into the jar but some of the photos I have seen had colored sand Any info on this??
    Mary

#2 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
    • 2,233 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:03 AM

I am planning on using a little from the beach, to line the bottom of the vase but will be pouring in 2 different coloured sand to represent the bride and groom joining as one. Its up to you what you want to use. Yes you bring your own vase if you search online you can find all kinds of styles and also you can buy any type of vase from a store as well.

Also there are many threads alread started on this topic so just do a search for sand ceremony and you will find lots of info
      July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#3 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:30 AM

hi, this subject has already been discussed extensively, please use the search function in the top right corner for lots and lots of info :)

#4 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:32 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon
      Also there are many threads alread started on this topic so just do a search for sand ceremony and you will find lots of info
      thanks for being helpful :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users