Photo

Printing invitation mishaps

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sweetpeaslee30

sweetpeaslee30
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:40 PM

This one is cute.Got back my invites today.Ceremony was for 645 got them back and says quarter after six !!!.Girl tells me quarter after six is proper etiquette for six forty five NOT!!!!

#2 LadyP

LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:52 PM

Can you send them back and have them rush them because it was there error?

What did they say when you called?

#3 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:57 PM

I moved your thread into the invitations forum.
      I would say call them asap and if they cannot fix them in time, think about this, people will then show up on time (since people always come late) and then you can actually start on time, I know its really irritating
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:12 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Christine
        I moved your thread into the invitations forum.
        I would say call them asap and if they cannot fix them in time, think about this, people will then show up on time (since people always come late) and then you can actually start on time, I know its really irritating
        Never thought about that. Maybe it could be an undercover blessing

#5 lulubelle

lulubelle
        • 148 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 12:27 AM

Ooo I would be upset too. Sorry to hear of your trouble. Did they have you sign off on some kind of proof or anything? If not, they should definitely fix them for free and rush them to you. Good luck. :)

#6 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 01:48 AM

Sorry :o( My program fans had a printing error and they said they would fix it for free and I would get it in about 10 days. I asked for a supervisor and explained that I could have used another company, what if my wedding was next week, etc. and I got them rushed at no charge so that I received them in 2 days. If they give you a problem ask for a supervisor and don't hang up until they give you what you need. Most companies worth their salt have a no-hang up policy for customers so make them meet your needs.

Or keep them the way they are and everyone will be on time like Christine said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users