Getting stuff to Mexico

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -Kate-

-Kate-
  • VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 06:42 PM

For all you ladies who already had your weddings, what items for the actual wedding did you bring with you? All the OOT bags stuff? What about chair covers? Centerpieces? Etc?
    Also, how many bags did you bring and where did all the stuff go?
    I am the kinda girl who brings 6 pairs of shoes for a weekend trip so I'm concerned about how to get all my personal things there plus any additional wedding items.
    Thanks!

#2 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 06:48 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LALA
      I am the kinda girl who brings 6 pairs of shoes for a weekend trip so I'm concerned about how to get all my personal things there plus any additional wedding items.
      Thanks!
      Yeah, this worries me too. We went for our site visit for 1 week and between the two of us had 4 suitcases and 3 tote bags. At the hotel they asked how long we were staying and when we said a week I think they thought we were crazy with all our luggage!

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 September 2006 - 07:18 PM

well, steve and i travel really light...we went to vietnam for 2 weeks with 1 carry-on each...BUT for the wedding we had to bring so much stuff down...mostly OOT bag stuff. Luckily we were travelling with my mom and dad (who tend to overpack) and so we made them help us carry stuff...between the 4 of us, we had 8 huge suitcases, 2 smaller carry-ons and my dress.

some people also like to ship stuff down to their WC in mexico via DHL.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users