Spanish Ladies...Please help! Need a Latin First Dance Song.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kerryjbrown

• 672 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 12:32 AM

FI and I did not want a traditional first dance (we are not the ballroom/waltzing type). We really don't want to do any solo dances so we are merging the mother/son and father/daughter into one parents dance adn after our first dance.

We wanted to do a Paso Doble, but he doesn't love the music. We are looking for something that is very sweet & romantic but has some lively parts to it. We have someone that will choreograph a salsa or something to it for us but I cannot seem to find a site that has latin songs for first dances that are not a slow rumba. Any ideas? Thanks

#2 PCBride

• 39 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 06:06 PM

I don't know any paso doble or salsa songs to dance to, but these are my father/daughter dance and another song that I am dancing with my uncle who practically raised my mom. He is also just like a dad to me.

Father/Daughter Dance: Amigo by Roberto Carlos
      Special Dance for my Uncle: Mi Viejo by Vicente Fernandez

FI and I haven't picked our First Dance yet, but it will probably be Frank Sinatra..

#3 weddingchick

• 1,052 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:41 PM

I checked out this site and found a thread in spanish about the same topic...

Foro Novias y Bodas TodoĊ¸oda :: Ver tema - LISTADO DE CANCIONES PRIMER BAILE

I didn't listen to the songs but some of the popular posts were:

Luis Miguel - Somos Novios
        Eros Ramazotti - Por ti me casare
        Julieta Venegas - Andar conmigo
        Miguel Bose and Laura Pausini - Te amare
        Luis Miguel - Por debajo de la mesa

#4 hjack

• 51 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:40 PM

I am having this same problem; however I would like it if at least some of the words are in English. Also, I am looking for a slow salsa (mambo) style of song. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated; I leave for the wedding in 2 weeks!

#5 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:57 PM

I love love love Alexander Acha - Te Amo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users