http://samples-4-fre...-advil-product/

50% off any regular priced item at Michaels

http://samples-4-fre...em-at-michaels/

Happy Shopping!

#992 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
    • 324 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:39 AM

The .79 avon chapstick is really nice! I also bought it for my OOT bags!

#993 tamandrob

tamandrob
      • 349 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:43 AM

Thanks for the great ideas! I think I will start to look for an avon rep!

Attached Files

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#994 Shahlo

Shahlo
        • 253 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:45 AM

Hey ladies,

Do you know where you can get shout wipes in Canada?

Thanks!

#995 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:47 AM

I suggest ebay!!! 

Hey ladies,

Do you know where you can get shout wipes in Canada?

Thanks!

Attached Files

#996 Shahlo

Shahlo
            • 253 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:51 AM

Thanks, Tori!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

I suggest ebay!!! http://shop.ebay.ca/...-All-Categories  I think that'll be your best bet for lots of individual packed items. 

#997 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:01 AM

No problem!!! I have never seen them anywhere here in Canada but if I do come across them I will let you know!!!

I was at walmart today and checked out the travel section, they have men and womens "travel kits" they are plastic zipper bags with a deoderant, toothpaste, travel toothbrush, razor, shampoo, conditioner and maybe a lotion in them  they were under $5, thought that if someone was looking at putting these items in their OOTs this would be a great purchase for them!

The other thing I saw was a 52 pack of individually packed wet ones.  They were $1.27 or something which is even cheaper than the dollarstore (they have 24 packs for $1)

I am sure some of you have read in the key hard holder thread but Walmart also has the stretch key rings for $1.97 for a package of 6! This is probably the best price I have seen.  I was going to buy them online but I think it makes sense to save the shipping.  They come with 2 hot pink, 2 navy, 1 green and 1 brownish grey colour.  I would love to just get navy and green ones but that's probably not possible.  If some was is interested in the other colours let me know and we could go together on it!  They also have retractable badge holders as well as the badge holders all very reasonably priced.  I know this was one of the things I expected I would have to get online so I was excited when Janine posted about it in the other thread!!!

I think that is all I had to share today!! 

#998 Shahlo

Shahlo
                • 253 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:17 PM

Tori, you are the best shopper EVER!!!!! I need to go explore walmart I think. Much to my shame, I didn't know they had a travel section

No problem!!! I have never seen them anywhere here in Canada but if I do come across them I will let you know!!!

I was at walmart today and checked out the travel section, they have men and womens "travel kits" they are plastic zipper bags with a deoderant, toothpaste, travel toothbrush, razor, shampoo, conditioner and maybe a lotion in them  they were under $5, thought that if someone was looking at putting these items in their OOTs this would be a great purchase for them!

The other thing I saw was a 52 pack of individually packed wet ones.  They were $1.27 or something which is even cheaper than the dollarstore (they have 24 packs for $1)

I am sure some of you have read in the key hard holder thread but Walmart also has the stretch key rings for $1.97 for a package of 6! This is probably the best price I have seen.  I was going to buy them online but I think it makes sense to save the shipping.  They come with 2 hot pink, 2 navy, 1 green and 1 brownish grey colour.  I would love to just get navy and green ones but that's probably not possible.  If some was is interested in the other colours let me know and we could go together on it!  They also have retractable badge holders as well as the badge holders all very reasonably priced.  I know this was one of the things I expected I would have to get online so I was excited when Janine posted about it in the other thread!!!

I think that is all I had to share today!! 

#999 beachbum21

beachbum21
                  • 438 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:40 PM

Hi tamandrob!
                    I know of one in Ottawa if you need one, I'm going to use her myself : ) I can PM you her info if you would like.

Originally Posted by tamandrob 

Thanks for the great ideas! I think I will start to look for an avon rep!

#1000 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                    • 1,748 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:25 PM

Haha no problem Shahlo!!!! I am a little bit of a shop a holic so I guess it comes in handy for this!!!!!  I will keep you posted on any additional finds!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users