Booking excursions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jen & Josh

Jen & Josh
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:33 PM

For those of you that booked excursions in Cabo.......who did you book through and were you happy with them?

#2 Jen & Josh

Jen & Josh
    • 75 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 04:14 AM

Thanks I will check them out.

#3 Nanner431

• 97 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:03 PM

Hi There - we booked the Jungle Sunset cruise.....it was a blast!!! If you have even a little bit of a party crowd -we had a phenomenal time. Even our parents and the older crowd had a great time. The crew was super awesome in making sure we had fun - we even had them convinced to stay out for another hour - we were having so much fun but we decided against it as we didn't want to 'trap' anyone for another hour. We learnt afterwards that everyone would have been ok with it. We booked the entire boat for our 52 person party and it was $1300 USD I beleive.

#4 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:09 PM

When we were in Cabo last time we went on an ATV tour and we just booked it after we got there. They had an information session after we got to the Riu and they would book you right there at the resort. I don't know if you'd feel comfortable waiting since you are trying to organize a big group, but at least you know that's an option if the group decides after you get there that everyone wants to do something.

#5 Sheena

• 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:04 PM

Hi Nanner,

Which company did you book this tour through Was this done online??

Please let me know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users