Photo

Gazebo Overlooking the Beach???

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Alix

Alix
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:24 PM

I too am looking for the same thing! However, it needs to be a kid friendly resort! Everything I am finding is either crazy expensive or doesn't allow for kids!

#12 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:04 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Alix
      I too am looking for the same thing! However, it needs to be a kid friendly resort! Everything I am finding is either crazy expensive or doesn't allow for kids!
      there are a LOT of resorts in mexico that allow children (as compared with other places in caribbean), and mexico/jamaica/punta cana tend to be the least expensive parts of the caribbean for all-inclusives.

i second dreams cancun, but i'm a little biased! the riu resorts, beaches resorts (not sandals), and some (but not all) of the palace resorts also allow children. most have beautiful gazebos on property. oh also, depending on time of year, dreams and others run promotions where kids under 12 "stay, play, and eat FREE" ... if you have a lot of guests with children, you may want to look into that for their sake! good luck!

#13 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:06 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by krysiafosz
        Does anyone know of a gazebo by the ocean that is not located on an AI resort in the Riviera Maya? We will be in Akumal, with the reception at the CEA center in Akumal. Anywhere in Tulum, Akumal, Puerto Aventuras areas?
        you *don't* want an AI? hmmm ... i'll get back to ya!

#14 nibsmom

nibsmom
        • 564 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:06 PM

I'm getting married in one of the gazebos at the Moon Palace as well! It's gorgeous! Let me know if you want to see a picture! I'm too lazy to put it in my photobucket right now....

*sigh* It's Friday!

#15 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:12 PM

I got married at the JW Marriott in Cancun and they have a gazebo overlooking the beach. Here's some of my pics so you can get an idea:

Click the image to open in full size.

#16 Alix

Alix
            • 9 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 10:46 AM

Wow! It's beautiful I absolutely love it!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JennyK
              I got married at the JW Marriott in Cancun and they have a gazebo overlooking the beach. Here's some of my pics so you can get an idea:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users