WEDDING DRESS Sites??

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 emaya77

emaya77
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:25 PM

Hi,

I ordered a dress from J-crew that I LOVED online, but when it arrived yesterday, it looked nothing like it it did on their website...so, we are returning it. I have tried to find sites online (or actual store to visit) that has cool, funky, causal, beachy wedding dresses, but I can't seem to find any.

Does anyone know and can recommend good websites or stores that have cool, funky, causal, beachy wedding dresses??

Thanks!!

#2 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
    • 232 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 01:17 PM

I ordered the Marilyn dress off of the bridalonlinestore.com. It's cheap and comes with a free tiara and handbag, i definetely would recommend this site to anyone!!!

#3 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
      • 232 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 01:18 PM

I ordered the Marilyn dress off of the bridalonlinestore.com. It's cheap and comes with a free tiara and handbag, i definetely would recommend this site to anyone!!!And they have an amazing cancellation policy! If you want to exchange you can exchange your dress as many times as you want up until your wedding day!

#4 akbeach

akbeach
        • 169 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:45 AM

Check out White House, Black Market and Nordstroms.com. They both have more casual dresses that are super cute!
          http://cancunphotos.bigfolioblog.com/
          Photo by Sascha Gluck from Cancun Photos

#5 KimmyG

KimmyG
          • 520 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:54 AM

I wonder if that's a common thing with JCrew wedding gear or a fluke? maybe it's worth trying again if they have other styles you like??

#6 emaya77

emaya77
            • 92 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:26 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by akbeach
              Check out White House, Black Market and Nordstroms.com. They both have more casual dresses that are super cute!
              Thanks, I will definetly check those out!!

#7 emaya77

emaya77
              • 92 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:32 AM

Kimmy g- yea, i'm not sure...but it's such a pain to send back reorder again to find out. We might, because jcrew does have a lot of super cute dresses, we'll see!!

And adBeach - does white house black market have wedding dresses?? I can't seem to find any on their site? I will look thru more and see if I can find something that will work as one...that was my idea initially anyway!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users