Photosouvenir was AMAZING!!!!! GBP Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 ~*DiAnE*~

• 1,418 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:08 PM

I checked out their site and was very impressed. I have emailed for prices but have not gotten any response. Just wondering if anyone has any contact information or pricing information. Maybe it's best to phone!??

#12 andime85

• 27 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 08:27 AM

I emailed them twice and never got a response so you might have better luck with the phone.

#13 prettymaylea

• Banned
      • 17 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:01 AM

Add me to the list. **grin** I can't wait to see your pictures...

#14 ~*DiAnE*~

• 1,418 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:37 PM

I finally received an email from photosouvenir today and they said they will have pricing and better information up on the website within the next 2 weeks :)

#15 shellb

• 533 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 06:57 PM

We had Fran too for our wedding last Friday and I wholeheartedly agree Mamajo, he's AMAZING and so nice! I am so excited and anxiously waiting to see the photo's when they are finished. My husband and I are both hate getting our photo's taken, but Fran made us feel comfortable and so happy that we chose to spend the extra money for Photo Souvenir.

#16 BlakleyBrideToBe

• 2,115 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:36 AM

I've booked them to do my Wedding 9/9/09 at the Excellence! I'm so excited can't wait to see your pictures.

#17 McToasty

• 170 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:18 PM

haha did i totally miss the pictures or are they not up yet? i'm so excited to see them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users