Cabo TTD Locations

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 missybee99

• 163 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:03 PM

Your pics turned out so beautifully!!!!

Now, I can't wait to do my TTD at Chileno beach!!!

#12 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:42 PM

i would def. ask your photog...also, sarah had some done at a beach but i forgot which one...look for her TTD...and also nataliez...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 Kelly C

Kelly C
    • 2,051 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:43 AM

We did ours a lovers beach and the other side. We got the best pics on the other side. We did ours at sunrise. IF you do go there that early prearrange your water taxi before hand. It took us 45 mins to get one to take us over. They dont start running until 9am.
      Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

#14 Varia

• 119 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:27 PM

I also shot trash the dress session on the other side of the Lover's Beach.
        We took a water taxi there at 3pm, and stayed till sunset. Usually they stop taking people at 4, but we tipped the water taxi driver to come back for us at 5pm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users