Photo

BD book thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 krayzeekitty

krayzeekitty
  • 199 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:21 PM

I think it is a great idea and I say go for it!! My fiance is going to be blown away with his 'night before the wedding' gift!! I have not had mine done yet - yes I am nervous but also very excited!!! I have not read any posts that girls have regretted it! Does anyone out there know how to pronounce boudoir?
    http://tickers.Ticke....05c0/event.png

Looking to share photographer week of January 16, 2010 Holguin, Cuba

#12 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:58 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by krayzeekitty
      I think it is a great idea and I say go for it!! My fiance is going to be blown away with his 'night before the wedding' gift!! I have not had mine done yet - yes I am nervous but also very excited!!! I have not read any posts that girls have regretted it! Does anyone out there know how to pronounce boudoir?
      Here's a link. If you click on the little red volume icon's next to the word, it will give you the pronunciation, make sure you have the volume up:
      boudoir - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

I just had my BD pics done! Granted it was after my wedding but I'm giving it to my DH for our 1 year anniversary when we return to Jamaica in June. I absolutely did not regret it at all! It was so much fun & I while I was extremely nervous going in, by the end of the day I didn't want to leave.
      If you think you're gonna be a bundle of nerves, I highly suggest having a close friend go with you just for moral support.

#13 Geralyn

Geralyn
      • 2,677 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:24 PM

I am doing my shoot May 16 and I am a little nervous...we all have our insecurities but overall I am looking forward to it. My sister(my MOH) and my best friend(my bridesmaid) are coming with me and we're bringing some champagne with us...so that should help. haha I say go for it!! You'll prob have alot of fun!

#14 krayzeekitty

krayzeekitty
        • 199 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 11:27 AM

thank you for the link justustwo
          http://tickers.Ticke....05c0/event.png

Looking to share photographer week of January 16, 2010 Holguin, Cuba

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users