| Originally Posted by CarlySR |
Quick question for the Canadians...Anything we have to do when we get back to register the marriage in Canada?
Riu Santa Fe Brides, Post Here!
Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:39 PM
Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:32 PM
Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:06 AM
Welcome Maybride! Your big day is coming up soon!!
Here are some questions and answers from Erika from the other day...I thought some of you may be interested! Is the Baja California restaurant on the resort?
Just a few more questions that popped into my brain
1) When do you need to have the final number of guests?
Like one week before you arrive to Cabo
2) Is the ceremony in Spanish or English? I have heard that it may be in Spanish and I was wondering who translates it into English?
if you are having a legal ceremony this one is at Spanish and I make the transduction to English if you have a simbolic ceremony that one is on English
3) We arrive on September 21 and the wedding is on the 25th, on what day do you think will we be meeting with you to discuss details? We are trying to arrange a couple off-resort excursions (horseback riding, zip lining) and we would like to book them soon but we do not want it to interfere withour meeting with you
Thi9s can vbe the next they of your arrival at 9:00 am
4) Did the photographer respond if 7:30pm-8:30pm will be ok for our hour of photography?
I am still waitting for the response
5) Can wedding rehearsals be arranged the night before? How long does it take and what happens?
this rehersal at the beach took around 10 minutes and I explain were is the ceremony how to acomodate and if it is for dinner this can be at the Baja California restaurant and you can check with your guest what you need. For a rehersal in a speciality restaurant this one can only be up to 10 people and the services at the restaurantas is around 2 hours.
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our questions. We are under 6 months away and getting very excited!!
Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:55 AM
Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:03 PM
Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:27 PM
Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:54 PM
Goosie52 -Lisa, I would email her. I never had to call her. She always responded to my emails. I think her one day off a week is Tuesday.
Posted 15 April 2009 - 10:08 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users