Photo

May Wedding in PV

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Macphail

Macphail
  • 588 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 11:56 AM

Congrats Allie and welcome to the forum! Only a few months to go! Yay! Best of luck with your wedding plans!

#12 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 11 February 2009 - 12:01 PM

Welcome to BDW Allie. I was married next door at the Riu Jalisco. Which package did you chose? I think there are several discussions on the packages and additional options for the Riu Vallarta that you can find by using the search feature.

Glad to have you here & Congrats!

#13 alliegrenier

alliegrenier
    • 41 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:05 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Raeka
      Welcome to BDW Allie. I was married next door at the Riu Jalisco. Which package did you chose? I think there are several discussions on the packages and additional options for the Riu Vallarta that you can find by using the search feature.

Glad to have you here & Congrats!
      Thank you all! I have found so much valuable information already! I've doubled my song list and am looking at the beautiful maracas by Mishka as guest gifts.

I chose the Royal package, but may have to upgrade to the Caprice since it looks like we'll go over the 50 person limit. Luckily, we budgeted for the Caprice. I had no idea so many people would go!

What upgrades did you go with? It seems like everything is covered and none are necessary, but it's hard to tell.

#14 JessicaPV

JessicaPV
      • 375 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:34 PM

Hi Allie!
        Welcome to Puerto Vallarta and Welcome ot the forum!
        Make sure you make it to the Wedding Reviews sub-forum and run a search for "Riu". I am sure you will find reviews from previous brides with lots of details!

#15 Susanandmo

Susanandmo
        • 698 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 07:27 PM

Welcome to the forum and happy planning! We'll both be in NV during the same time :0)

#16 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
          • 232 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 03:11 PM

Welcome to the forum!!!!This is an amazing planning tool! Believe me every question will get answered, and you will get some amazing ideas that you never thought of beofre to make your day magical!!!Congrats fellow mexican bride!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users