Cancun Studios?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Detroitbride

• 22 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:38 PM

I have been hearing a lot about Cancun Wedding Photography, but wonder if anyone has used or or knows of someone who has used Cancun Studios?

#2 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 03:21 PM

Yeah, another Detroit bride to be. Congrats on your upcoming wedding. If you do a "search" for Cancun studios I'm sure their will be reviews on them. I was married in cabo so I'm not familiar with them. Happy planning and great to see another local. :-)

#3 GMac11

• 24 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:23 AM

My husband and I used them for our trash the dress and couldn't be happier!! We took our pictures just over 3 weeks ago so we haven't seen them yet but I can tell you the experience was absolutely amazing. I had some reservations about the water (I don't know how to swim) but still wanted to get some pictures at a Cenote - so I emailed Jill with about a million questions, she was so responsive I would usually hear back from her within a few hours. Agustin (Jill's husband) was so patient with us through the whole session, especially with my water fear, knowing exactly what I was willing to do and what I wasn't. He'd fix my hair here, and my husbands suit there - just going above and beyond to ensure that our pictures came out great. You could tell by his enthusiasm that he just LOVES what he's doing and his energy was so contagious! I recommend them 150%!!!

#4 Realcdngirl

• 177 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:02 PM

This is who we're using. Glad to see you've had a good experience!

#5 Cancun Studios

Cancun Studios
          • Vendor
          • 32 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:20 PM

Thanks for your kind comments! : )  It was a pleasure!!!

#6 Realcdngirl

• 177 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:06 AM

We used Cancun Studios for our wedding and Trash the Dress photos and we had a great experience! Agustin and Jill and their son really made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process and made sure we had towels and water when the heat became overwhelming (often!). We love the pictures we have seen so far and can't wait to see them all!

#7 Cancun Studios

Cancun Studios
              • Vendor
              • 32 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:43 AM

Thanks for your comments! It's always great to hear from our past clients!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users