Sign in to follow this  
Kazhan

new to the board

Hey Everyone!

So, My name is Ryan and, I'm pretty new to the board, a friend of mine suggested that I come here for various reasons. My fiance has been stressing out very much, so I thought I might see if I could find any information for her. Maybe this is just to make me the good guy because she's a little bit overwhelmed but I thought I'd take the initiative and find out as much as I could for her.

My future wife and I, are planning on getting in the Riviera Maya on December 2, 2009. We still have not chosen a hotel yet, but we're trying to find a kid friendly place but still a 5 star hotel. I was thinking about the Riu Palace, but I heard there was a Dreams Riviera Cancun opening soon this year. I"m not sure if anyone has heard about it.

Anyhow, I thought I'd just pop in and say hi. popcorn.gif

Congrats Ryan! Welcome to the forum! You'll find lots of great ideas, sources and vendors on this forum that will be happy to help. Use the search feature for Dreams Riviera Cancun, as I'm pretty sure that are a few brides on here using them this year.

Best of luck with the plans!

Welcome to the forum! Im new to this as well so I'll help you as much as I can but everyone here is extremely welcoming and more than happy to help! Good for you for being a good man and helping out! Im going out of my mind as well as to everything that goes into planning a wedding so good luck to you!!