Photo

FS:bags, shells, cd, bridesmaid gifts

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:24 PM

I found another box of wedding items as I was unpacking at my not so new-new apartment! Pm me if you are interested in anything. Shipping will depend on item, I try to have exact cost for shipping.
    I also have about 40small sanddollars about an 1"-1 1/2" wide I think. All for $10.
    Click the image to open in full size.

Drew's famous Steel Drums of the Islands CD, new never opened. Has 16 songs-$12
    The shells also have blue and white glass stones mixed in, not sure of the weight but it is very heavy. I used these for candles at my AHR. I also have two 10.5 oz bags of shells I never used. All 3 bags shells for $7
    Large tote bags in a nylon type material. $3 each
    Two canvas bags-$1 each
    The Body Shop best of bag. Includes Mini Divide and Multiply Mascara(awesome), Total Energy Body Gel and Body Wash, Vitamin E face lotion, and a mini Mango Body Butter. The bag is a deep brown canvas, much bigger than it looks and has pockets on the inside for small items and brushes. I have four of these left for bridesmaids, or mother gifts. $10 each
    leatherette red luggage tags from Creating Keepsakes $2 each

#2 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
    • 1,257 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:16 PM

The Body Shop bags are now gone.

#3 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
      • 1,257 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:52 PM

The brown canvas totes are now gone. I also found another bag of shells I added to the others.

#4 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
        • 516 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:21 PM

I tried to PM you for the sand dollars, but it says you have exceeded your limit of messages. Are they still available?

#5 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
          • 1,257 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:25 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by budgetjamaicabride
            I tried to PM you for the sand dollars, but it says you have exceeded your limit of messages. Are they still available?
            Oops, I cleared out my inbox. yes the sand dollars are still available. PM me and we will work it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users