Photo

Help with Boarding pass and passport invitations

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 WAJA2009

WAJA2009
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 03:55 PM

I'm trying to do a combo of both boarding pass and passport invitations but I'm not sure about what wording to use.

Also, how did you guys cut them? I can't imagine cutting them with regular scissors, one by one, too tedious for me. There has to be a faster way, but what?

All information is helpful. I have some of the templates for the boarding pass, any templates for the passport invitations?

Heeeeelp!

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 04:31 PM

If you use the search function in the upper right hand corner of the screen, you will find sooooo many passport templates. The only name I can think of that posted one is becks, but I know more did...

I did the boarding pass style and I had a printer, print, cup, crop, staple and perforate. It was under $100 and I had over 150 invitations and each invite had 6 "tickets".

#3 WAJA2009

WAJA2009
      • 60 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 05:13 PM

Thanks. I actually found the Becks thread before but she is no longer giving out the template for the passport invitation. I'll do another search. I guess I am just being lazy!!

#4 Gail

Gail
        • 358 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 05:46 PM

I can't download temp. Can you please send to me. I'm with you. If you come up with any tips let me know. I suck at making things- i think that side of my brain doesn't work
          Pro wedding pic slide show

http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

#5 heartofwhite

heartofwhite
          • 11 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:36 PM

I think you have to have points to download some things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users