Sign in to follow this  
WAJA2009

Help with Boarding pass and passport invitations

I'm trying to do a combo of both boarding pass and passport invitations but I'm not sure about what wording to use.

Also, how did you guys cut them? I can't imagine cutting them with regular scissors, one by one, too tedious for me. There has to be a faster way, but what?

All information is helpful. I have some of the templates for the boarding pass, any templates for the passport invitations?

Heeeeelp!

If you use the search function in the upper right hand corner of the screen, you will find sooooo many passport templates. The only name I can think of that posted one is becks, but I know more did...

I did the boarding pass style and I had a printer, print, cup, crop, staple and perforate. It was under $100 and I had over 150 invitations and each invite had 6 "tickets".

Thanks. I actually found the Becks thread before but she is no longer giving out the template for the passport invitation. I'll do another search. I guess I am just being lazy!!

I can't download temp. Can you please send to me. I'm with you. If you come up with any tips let me know. I suck at making things- i think that side of my brain doesn't work