Photo

Cookie Diet???

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:51 AM

I saw this on T.V. yesterday and I was wondering if anyone has tried it? It looks too good to be true. Here is the website: Dr. Siegal's COOKIE DIET® | 1-877-377-4342 | Weight Loss Cookies & Diet Shakes | CookieDiet.com | Cookie Doctor? Sanford Siegal

#2 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:23 PM

A girl at my work started it on Monday with her husband her sister had lost a lot of weight on it. Since Monday she has lost weight and can fit into pants she couldn't the week before.
      The think I don't like about it is the only thing you can eat is the cookie, she eats 6 of them a day until dinner than you eat 10 ounces of protein and 3 cups of veggies. HTH

#3 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:29 PM

Wow I have never heard about this before - interesting!

#4 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:32 PM

Hmmmm...very interesting. I don't think I could live off cookies though!

#5 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
          • 1,681 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 12:08 AM

I could live off of cookies!!! I am sure they probably aren't the fatty cookies like I like though!!! Shelley-I can't believe she has lost so much weight!!! Wow! It seems pretty expensive if you have to eat 6 cookies a day!

#6 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:53 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by tylersgirl
              I could live off of cookies!!! I am sure they probably aren't the fatty cookies like I like though!!! Shelley-I can't believe she has lost so much weight!!! Wow! It seems pretty expensive if you have to eat 6 cookies a day!
              I agree, and I do think it wasn't cheap, but she has lost some weight! She says they are dry, of course they are not like regular chocolate chip cookies, but I am not sure if that would be the only thing I could eat all day until dinner

#7 meli122

meli122
              • 269 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:17 PM

I'm going to try it. I need something structured and simply that doesn't require cooking. I'll let you know how it goes.

#8 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                • 1,681 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:38 PM

That sounds good please do! I still have 10 lbs I need to lose before the wedding =)

#9 IndianBride

IndianBride
                  • 176 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:39 PM

Interesting diet! Sounds like it might be a good crash diet for those of us close to our wedding dates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users