Any Excellence Riviera brides

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 DEE1978

• 134 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 01:50 PM

I check TA quite a bit:) and am very happy I choose ERC as our wedding site.
    I would love to see some ERC pics but since the wedding is in less than 2 weeks away, I think I do not need to see them. THANK YOU THOUGH!!! Loreta actually sent me some during her site visit last month. Have you seen work of the ERC photographer? Mark is not much of a poser either but I was not very impressed with the resort photographer's work. I kinda have a feeling that these resort photographers are not very good and do not specialize in wedding photography. A coworker of mine, just got back from her wedding in Cabo and she used the resort photographer and the pics were kinda cheesy, out of focus and the color work was very mediocre. If I were you, I would look into another photographer-just my honest opinion. Like I mentioned before, I am using Elizabeth Medina-check out her blog (she is also a member of this forum). I can't wait to work with her and as soon as I get pics I will email them you

#12 mc23

• 5 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 09:53 AM

I would love to see your pictures if its not too much trouble. Did you get a chance to see some of the pictures of the in house photographer. I am just so nervous about using someone I don't have any information about.

#13 Darlsay

• 46 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:03 AM

I did see some of his work and it was ok. I am considering someone else though, thanks. Thanks for your suggestion and I would love to see your pictures when you return.
        mc23, I'll try sending you some of mine..

#14 mpark46

• 154 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 03:21 PM

For those of you that got married at Excellence Riviera Cancun, can you tell me the reception sites that are available?

I received some information from the WC there, but she basically just sent me what is already on their website.

#15 Darlsay

• 46 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 11:30 AM

Reception areas are on the beach or off the side of the lobby or in a banquet room. We were married at noon in September and of course was very hot. We had the ceremony and reception on the beach then moved under cover just off the lobby which was beautiful. Nice breeze, beautiful spot for pictures etc. Our wedding was perfect at the ERC. Best of luck to you on yours.

#16 ameliast

• 10 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:49 PM

Hello! Thank you for the update on Excellence! I am considering it for my wedding, as well. If you can provide any other details, please do! How many guests did you have? How was the resort? Food? Beach? Was the "area next to the lobby" what they refer to as the "Foyer"? (I can't attach the picture here b/c it is too big, but looks like an open air area/balcony attached to a building. I think it looks nice! What were your thoughts? Thank again.

#17 Darlsay

• 46 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 10:22 AM

Yes the area next to lobby is foyer area and a great spot. It is private so don't let foyer area scare you. We had 33 guest. Beach ceremony, Beach reception with passed hors', bar, caribean trio. This is the time we had most of our pictures taken. Since it was very hot we were happy to go under cover in foyer. Food was great!! We had soup, salad, trio entree, dessert & the most delicious wedding cake we've ever had. Tres Leche, Highly reccomend.... If you go to tripadviser.com, look up my review that has some photos. It's labeled "a perfect wedding" and is dated around Sept. 1, 2007.
                You won't be dissapointed. Everything was just as we imagined, even better. Our guest LOVED the property.....

#18 ameliast

• 10 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 11:47 AM

Thank you! The only complaint I have heard is that the beach reception area is not extremely private (right next to resort beach chairs and umbrellas). Did you find this was a problem? The resort itself looks gorgeous! I appreciate the help :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users