• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ktlorens

• 50 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 01:37 AM

Hey all! I'm getting married in May 2010 at the Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar and I'm not sure about using the resort photographer! Anyone know of good photographers in the area that don't charge an arm and a leg?

#2 mrsbancroft2be

• 111 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:58 AM

I am going to be using Vanessa Vargas. Her prices are very reasonable and I love her work. The only thing that made me nervous was she only had one review on this web site. Oh well I love her work she has posted on her web site. VANESSA VARGAS PHOTOGRAPHY

#3 nibsmom

• 564 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 12:05 PM

I really wanted to book Cecilia Dumas - her work is incredible and her prices pretty good! Unfortunately, she was on vacation for our wedding!

We have hired Claudia Photo to do our TTD, and we are bringing down Misti Abner (expressionsbymisti) for our wedding weekend. Depending on what your budget is, it may be worth it to look at bringing someone down from the states. It may end up being within your budget - you'd be surprised! Also, be sure to keep your eye out on the forum for special offers from photographers! We ended up getting Misti booked and we are just paying for her flight and lodging for three nights.

#4 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:01 PM

Check this thread out on photographers.

#5 Sycamore Tree

Sycamore Tree
          • 106 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 06:36 AM

I am using Pierre Visual Studio located in Playa Del Carmen. During my site visit, I met with Pierre and after our interview, he took my FI and I to the beach and took photos of us. He then emailed them to us that night and we used them on our save-the-dates. He does not charge an arm and a leg.

I have photos of his work. If you are interested send me a PM.

Pierre Visual Studio - Professional Picture Production

#6 MrsPain2b

• 25 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:29 AM

Hi everyone,

Has anyone used Bluelenscaribe Photographers? They look fab so would love to hear from anyone who has used them?

#7 PhotographybyAugust

• Banned
              • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:05 PM

Although I have been photographing for over 20 years this is my first full year as a pro.  I would be an exception to the rule having as much experience as I do without charging an arm and a leg.  I would be delighted to talk over some propositions for me to be your wedding photographer.  However, I would appreciate you looking over my website and portfolio first.  Presuming you would like to talk further, I am looking forward to hearing from you!

August T. Michel Photography
                "We specialize in the Extraordinary!"

#8 bluelenscaribe

• Vendor
                • 194 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:37 AM

Finding aforable *great photographers* in the Riviera Maya is actually not to difficult. We understand the destination wedding concept and most packages are often very negotiable. Check out slideshows of different photographers on this site to determine the style you like and then you can go from there. Good luck!

#9 ArrecifeStudio

• 15 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:21 AM

Good Luck!!

#10 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
                    • 272 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:19 AM

IT IS NOT EASY TO CHOOSE A PHOTOGRAPHER! It is not an option to be disappointed by the photos of your big day.

PIERRE VISUAL STUDIO - Wedding & TTD Photography

FACEBOOK Fan Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users