Photo

Marriage License Application

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KHarrod

KHarrod
  • 902 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:14 PM

Does Chandlyn submit the application for the marriage license or it that something that we have to do in advance?

#2 JamaicaBrideToBe

JamaicaBrideToBe
    • 89 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 05:17 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KHarrod
      Does Chandlyn submit the application for the marriage license or it that something that we have to do in advance?
      Chandlyn does this for you, you just send her the paperwork and be sure she has it approx 1 month in advance.
      I didnt even get mine notarized, I scanned our passports, ID's and DL's and emailed to her and asked her to reply that she rec'd everything, she said to bring the originals just in case but she didn't need them.

#3 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 05:51 PM

ROR takes care of it for you. I believe the minister or someone else takes the paperwork into Ocho Rios after you are married and then the government mails you the official documents a month or two later.

#4 amagee

amagee
        • 129 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:28 AM

We had to fill out some papers when we met with Nikki, and she told us that was to prepare our marriage certificate....then the officiant gave us a certified copy of our marriage register, I coud actually use this to do most of my name change stuff!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users