Disco @ Riu Vallarta

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Goldstein to Be

Goldstein to Be
  • 160 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:45 AM

Hi All-

We're considering renting out the disco at the Riu Vallarta for our reception. I was wondering if anyone has photos of the disco. I'm not sure what it looks like and I want to make sure it isn't tacky.

Any pictures or descriptions would be GREATLY appreciated.

- Bo

#2 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
    • 985 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 08:59 AM

I just went through some of my pictures and I don't have any good pictures of the inside of the disco. They are all very dark and all you can see is the people the pictures were taken of. The floor is tiled, dark tile. There are blue 'leather' stools around the bar. You have to go down stairs to get into it. They played a variety of music it seems. One night they played a lot of Spanish music, another night disco. Sorry, I can't really remember what it looked like but I only went there when it was dark.

#3 Goldstein to Be

Goldstein to Be
      • 160 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 04:45 PM

Hi Helen - Thanks so much for checking! We are thinking it would be fun to rent the disco after dinner. We would also be able to rent a DJ too so I think it would be fun. Thanks again.

#4 verh0016

verh0016
        • 110 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:53 PM

I'm staying at thr Riu Vallarta in two weeks wehn we go take a look at Las Caletas. Would you like me to get some photos for you?
          The new Mrs. Selden

#5 Amelia

Amelia
          • 10 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:59 AM

I am also wanting to rent the disco but may settle for the pool bar I am not much of a dancer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users