Photo

Little Chapel of Flowers, Valley of the fire or Flamingo?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Myen

Myen
  • 102 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 05:26 PM

FI and I are getting legally hitched in Las Vegas and want an intimate wedding ceremony for just the two of us. I think I've narrowed our choices down to either Little Chapel of Flowers, Valley of the fire or Flamingo. We want to keep the costs down as we are having a formal symbolic ceremony with with our friends and family in Mexico.

Any advice is appreciated!

#2 Myen

Myen
    • 102 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:19 PM

Just did a litte bit of research and the options are:
      1) Little Chapel of Flowers
      2) Mon Bel Ami
      3) Vegas (702) Weddings

Any info is appreciated!

#3 nicmicj

nicmicj
      • 244 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:49 PM

This is not so much advice, but I have chosen to go with Chapel of the Flowers for my wedding ceremony in July. I really enjoyed their website and seeing a lot of the ceremonies that were broadcasted. They should be very reasonably priced for just the two of you.

#4 nicmicj

nicmicj
        • 244 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:02 PM

I finally made the reservation at the Little Chapel of the Flowers for my wedding yesterday. I started chatting with a wedding planner and ended up booking right then because every questions I asked was answered and she was very helpful in making suggestions for things that I wanted.

#5 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:00 AM

I think your decision is going to depend on what type of scenery you want. For your ceremony. If you search around I think you will find some info on all of those locations.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 CaboPhotographer

CaboPhotographer
          • 75 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:35 PM

I'd recommend Valley of Fire. It's absolutely beautiful! I've shot weddings at both the Flamingo & Little Chapel of the Flowers. They provide typical "Vegas" weddings! Your ceremony is a whole 6-8 minutes long!

#7 Inked1

Inked1
            • 161 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:08 PM

I drove by Bon Ami while in Vegas and thought the area of town looked kinda run down, I would stick with the other options, I looked @ Valley of Fire online, I think it would be perfect for a unique intimate ceremony

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users