Sign in to follow this  
Myen

Little Chapel of Flowers, Valley of the fire or Flamingo?

FI and I are getting legally hitched in Las Vegas and want an intimate wedding ceremony for just the two of us. I think I've narrowed our choices down to either Little Chapel of Flowers, Valley of the fire or Flamingo. We want to keep the costs down as we are having a formal symbolic ceremony with with our friends and family in Mexico.

Any advice is appreciated!

Just did a litte bit of research and the options are:

1) Little Chapel of Flowers

2) Mon Bel Ami

3) Vegas (702) Weddings

Any info is appreciated!

This is not so much advice, but I have chosen to go with Chapel of the Flowers for my wedding ceremony in July. I really enjoyed their website and seeing a lot of the ceremonies that were broadcasted. They should be very reasonably priced for just the two of you.

I finally made the reservation at the Little Chapel of the Flowers for my wedding yesterday. I started chatting with a wedding planner and ended up booking right then because every questions I asked was answered and she was very helpful in making suggestions for things that I wanted.

I think your decision is going to depend on what type of scenery you want. For your ceremony. If you search around I think you will find some info on all of those locations.

I drove by Bon Ami while in Vegas and thought the area of town looked kinda run down, I would stick with the other options, I looked @ Valley of Fire online, I think it would be perfect for a unique intimate ceremony