Photo

Am I the only diva doing a dress change?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 laura b

laura b
  • 334 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 11:17 PM

Jamy, thanks! they just emailed me after putting me off 3x saying they'll mail the dress this Saturday. If it happens, AMEN!

#12 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 11:30 PM

Wow if you were in CA I'd say we have the same dressmaker LOL!! Mine is supposed to be ready next Friday . . . stay tuned :o)

#13 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 11:51 PM

You're not a Diva- you're resourceful! It's great when you can come up with a good reason why you need two wedding dresses. Yes, Ann is right- I currently have 2 dresses and 3 pairs of shoes. I am incredibly indecisive. Although, instead of wearing one dress for the wedding and one for the reception, I'm wearing the formal dress for the wedding day and the less formal dress for the "trash the dress" session the day after. Although, if my formal dress gets waaayyyy too hot, I might bust out the informal one during the reception!

#14 dragonfly

dragonfly
        • 1,820 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 12:52 PM

Do tell what is a "trash the dress session" just curious

#15 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:13 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
            You're not a Diva- you're resourceful! It's great when you can come up with a good reason why you need two wedding dresses. Yes, Ann is right- I currently have 2 dresses and 3 pairs of shoes. I am incredibly indecisive. Although, instead of wearing one dress for the wedding and one for the reception, I'm wearing the formal dress for the wedding day and the less formal dress for the "trash the dress" session the day after. Although, if my formal dress gets waaayyyy too hot, I might bust out the informal one during the reception!
            that's an awesome idea sarah! if i was doing a day after session i'd do that as well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users