Sign in to follow this  
Jessica

Am I the only diva doing a dress change?

You're not a Diva- you're resourceful! It's great when you can come up with a good reason why you need two wedding dresses. Yes, Ann is right- I currently have 2 dresses and 3 pairs of shoes. I am incredibly indecisive. Although, instead of wearing one dress for the wedding and one for the reception, I'm wearing the formal dress for the wedding day and the less formal dress for the "trash the dress" session the day after. Although, if my formal dress gets waaayyyy too hot, I might bust out the informal one during the reception!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHARIDER View Post
You're not a Diva- you're resourceful! It's great when you can come up with a good reason why you need two wedding dresses. Yes, Ann is right- I currently have 2 dresses and 3 pairs of shoes. I am incredibly indecisive. Although, instead of wearing one dress for the wedding and one for the reception, I'm wearing the formal dress for the wedding day and the less formal dress for the "trash the dress" session the day after. Although, if my formal dress gets waaayyyy too hot, I might bust out the informal one during the reception!
that's an awesome idea sarah! if i was doing a day after session i'd do that as well!