Photo

Moon Dance Cliffs

• Please log in to reply
979 replies to this topic

#141 claudette

claudette
  • 106 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:09 PM

Hi Ladies! I'm going with the Palm Tree (first one listed) for my invites! I'm going to see if I can maybe get it smaller to save on postage, but either way, it's exactly what I had in mind! :)

Thanks for your help!

I am also curious about the amenities - as well as the progress on the front of the hotel - the pics posted on the website from Randy's last visit there show the front looking a bit rough - obviously I'd prefer the front to look rough than the back, but just wondering on the progress! :)

#142 big3n09

big3n09
    • 616 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:48 PM

Good choice! I did like the Invitations by Dawn options also. I have not been on the site in a while looks like thay have some new stuff or things I overlooked.
      4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#143 Sparkles8300

Sparkles8300
      • 349 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:43 PM

Claudette...those invites are super cute!!! I like that one the best and also the map of Jamaica.
        WE WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING WEEKEND FROM START TO FINISH!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#144 taovandel

taovandel
        • 68 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:27 PM

The map was super cute! I might use it for my information packet!

#145 jenmartHOU

jenmartHOU
          • 6 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 01:17 AM

I'm going to upload the pics from my camera this weekend and I remember taking a pic of the gym. It's not big...I think it's only like 5 or 6 machines. I know my hubby took pics of the property and our villa (Crystal Dawn). Will post a link on the forum once I've uploaded them. They were working day and night on the grounds, so I'm positive everything will look fantastic for all of your wedding dates! :)

#146 taovandel

taovandel
            • 68 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:19 PM

Thanks Jennifer!

Let us know about the amenities also (Putting Green, Pool Table, Wii, Spa, etc)

#147 Mastistyle

Mastistyle
              • 62 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:10 PM

Stupid s-

1. How did you decide on a cake flavor? Someone at work gave me a few bakeries here-and she said they are great wedding cake makers. She also suggested I go taste their cakes to see what I would want for the wedding in Jamaica...but all bakers are different, so how would that help

2. Can you bring flowers back from Jamaica? (bouqets) I am doubting myself on everything now...

#148 claudette

claudette
                • 106 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:45 PM

Hey ladies!

Thanks for the feedback on the invites! :) It was definitely between the first one and the map of Jamaica - both are so cute! Now on to the fun part of the wording on the invitations (my parents are recently divorced so this might be a bit tricky!)

Jen, what a beautiful wedding and a gorgeous bride!!! Thank you so much for sharing your pics! What a wonderful wedding! Everyone seems like they had a blast! I emailed Kerry to see if Frontpage is available for our wedding - do you remember the pricing for them?

It also seems like you brought a lot of stuff! Did you ship it beforehand or take it with you on the plane? I loved your favors and everything seemed so personalized!

Mastistyle, I'm a chocoholic, so the cake flavor was very easy for me! I'm actually doing chocolate with raspberry in the center (it's also my dad's favorite, so that works!)

I don't know about bringing live flowers/bouquets - I do know that a lot of brides take down their own fake flower arrangements and they are gorgeous!

Taovandel, did you ever find out about the cake minimum from Kerry?

Thanks ladies and Happy Friday! :0)

#149 claudette

claudette
                  • 106 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:49 PM

Another question! (Surprise, surprise!) All the rooms have only 1 queen size bed correct? And they have roll-away beds if two guests want to share a room but not a bed right?

Sparkles, when are your parents going down for a visit? I'm super curious to see what they think! Also, did you ever speak to Randy?

#150 taovandel

taovandel
                    • 68 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 07:49 PM

She keeps saying I'm okay to get the $210.00 cake. I'm just trying to get her to say that there is no minimum for the cake. I don't want to show up and be surprised by the extra charge. I want it in writing. I'll definitely let everyone know what happens with the cake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users