Dominican Republic Brides~ POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#161 stephaniekeough

stephaniekeough
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 11:17 AM

Hi ladies

I am not having a private reception at my wedding. I have decided to just do the dinner at one of the restaurants included in the all inclusive. I have decided to party at the disco later that night and planning on wearing my wedding dress. Is anyone else going this route?

#162 Eliana

Eliana
    • 676 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 12:29 PM

We are still trying to figure out if we are doing a private dinner or not... I really want to but my future husband does not understand why pay for a dinner that we have already included in our all-inclusive resort package... oh well.. we'll see...

#163 kuritsa18

kuritsa18
      • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:22 AM

Hello,

I'm getting married in Samana at Cayo Levantado. Anyone have any info for that location? Any recommended photographers?

Thanks,
        Laura

#164 MelissaApril2010

MelissaApril2010
        • 24 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:55 PM

My Fiance and I are getting married on April 22,2010 at the Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana - three months and a week to go!!!! If anyone has any reviews, i would be interested to hear them. Thanks!
          Melissa

#165 natalie7

natalie7
          • Site Supporter
          • 298 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:30 PM

Anyone getting married at the Majestic Elegance???

I am getting married July 16, 2011

#166 summafool1

summafool1
            • 223 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:47 PM

I am getting married at the elegance, but not until april 28 2012! thats a good question...any 1 else wearing or not wearing there wedding dress to the disco!? LOL

#167 islandbride8

islandbride8
              • 315 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:28 AM

I have no clue where I'll end up on my wedding day, but I do know that I'm absolutely NOT taking my dress off until I'm in my room for the night!  lDirty disco or not, this girl will look like a bride all day :)

Originally Posted by summafool1 

I am getting married at the elegance, but not until april 28 2012! thats a good question...any 1 else wearing or not wearing there wedding dress to the disco!? LOL

#168 natalie7

natalie7
                • Site Supporter
                • 298 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:16 PM

Its a LOT different then going to some random BAR after you just had your wedding at this beautiful place then you go to a local bar...

My friend got married up in Saratoga at the Hall of Springs on Travors (the biggest horse race ever) weekend, and didn't want her party to end so we went to some RANDOM CROWDED PACKED BEYOND BELIEF bar.... and as we were walking in.... the bouncers were DRAGGING a pack of guys out that were fighting and she got knocked over in her dress....

If you go at the resort... you are there!!! I WOULD DEF GO IN MY DRESS!!  :) lol --- it's onsite... so it shouldn't be too big of a deal

#169 islandbride8

islandbride8
                  • 315 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:28 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by natalie7 

My friend got married up in Saratoga at the Hall of Springs on Travors (the biggest horse race ever) weekend, and didn't want her party to end so we went to some RANDOM CROWDED PACKED BEYOND BELIEF bar.... and as we were walking in.... the bouncers were DRAGGING a pack of guys out that were fighting and she got knocked over in her dress....

OMG... yeah that would suck!

#170 gprr2011

gprr2011
                    • 23 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:41 AM

I'm getting married at the Paradisus Punta Cana, June 26, 2011.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users