Photo

Ideas needed for Bachelorette Party

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 chicklet

chicklet
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:01 PM

We did some karokee and then went to a bar. It was a pretty funny time..lots of booze involved. We will probably do something the last single night down in Jamaica. I am planning on bringing my sach and pink veil along..*lol*.

#22 stessa82

stessa82
    • 40 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:25 PM

You could do so many different things! I've been to a couple ... all ends of the spectrum. One gf had a weekend trip to the Atlantis in the Bahamas ... another did a winery tour locally. My girls and I are headed back to NYC - we all lived there right after college and 4 out of the 5 have moved to new cities. It'll be fun to be back in our old stomping grounds for a couple of nights! We found EXCELLENT rates ... less than $100 each for two nights in a fab neighborhood.

I'm sure they'll come up with something wonderful for you ... just let them know you're not really into the strippers ; )

#23 barrow

barrow
      • 121 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:16 PM

I am so glad I started this thread, you guys have so many great ides. I love the slumber party idea, I also like the Vagas idea, but can't afford it. I too do not want them spending any more money outside of going to Jamaica for the wedding. I think I can use a combination of the ideas here. Thanks ladies.
        life is too short, live in the moments.

#24 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:57 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by chicklet
          We did some karokee and then went to a bar. It was a pretty funny time..lots of booze involved. We will probably do something the last single night down in Jamaica. I am planning on bringing my sach and pink veil along..*lol*.
          I never thought about bringing that stuff with me!! Thanks Angela!!

#25 chicklet

chicklet
          • 718 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:05 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by BachataBride
            ofcourse...gotta celebrate your last night as a single lady. I was gonna see if christene & her gang wanted to join us at the disco..*lol* a double trouble last night of singledom. Guess it all depends on what you are looking for...

#26 chicklet

chicklet
            • 718 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:15 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BachataBride
              Ofcourse!!! I plan on wearing it sometime the day before the wedding..maybe to the pool in the afternoon or to the disco at night. I hope to meet up sometime with christene that day and do a couple shots with her saying bye bye to being single *lol*. Depends if she wants to be seen with us wacks...*Lol* sure would be fun though!!!!

#27 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:19 PM

I really like the slumber party idea!

My other idea was a Karaoke or piano bar. there is a bar in Denver called Sing Sing...I think it is super fun...it is kind of like a dueling piano karaoke show type thing and they call people on stage and you sing and stuff. Anyway, I have been there once and it was so fun, my FI hates it! So I was thinking of getting a group together to go there for a few drinks!

#28 kris

kris
                • 506 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 12:28 AM

for mine were going to the mountains to go white water rafting then staying in a hotel that night and partying at the town bars...I dont know if you have anything like that around you but it should be good times :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users