147 replies to this topic

#101 mrsscottyb

mrsscottyb
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:15 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by San Fran Sarah
    Hey Amber,
    It never really occurred to me to have the ceremony anywhere else so I just still had it by the bent palm (in between the bent palm and the beach club). In the pics you can see the beach club and the cocktail area as we are walking down the aisle. I will post my review and pro pics soon but here is a non-pro pic of the ceremony
    Sarah
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Sarah,

Thanks for posting the pic. It gives me a better idea of what to expect since I know there has been so much beach erosion at AyJ. I think we'll just keep it under the bent palm tree as planned. How many guests did you have? We're really looking forward to seeing your photos Everything looks so pretty from just the little bit I can see in your pic.
    ~Amber~

#102 mrsscottyb

mrsscottyb
    • 41 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:16 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by stephdel
      hi
      i was wondering if any of you is using white/sheer fabric for decoration? If you are i wanted to know if we could share the cost of it.
      i wanted to use it under the palapa, all around and falling from the roof, and also on the huppa. Anyone interested?

Sara, i would love to see some of your pictures!

thanks
      When are you getting married?
      ~Amber~

#103 stephdel

stephdel
      • 10 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:10 PM

i am getting married july the 11th
        if you are using fabric and you want to share it let me know...
        thanks

#104 San Fran Sarah

San Fran Sarah
        • 173 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:40 AM

Hi All,
          I posted a slideshow of some of my pics and my review here:
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t41495
          I had 46 guests
          Sarah

#105 Afreeman21

Afreeman21
          • 22 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 06:54 PM

All I can say is wow!! Your wedding looked amazing. You looked like you had the time of your life, no worries, no stress, just loving the night. Congratulations!!!

#106 lisa_k

lisa_k
            • 113 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:00 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mrsscottyb
              WELCOME TO THE FORUM LISA!!!

Congrats on booking your wedding at AyJ. I'm sure you're going to find this website very resourceful. I use it almost everyday and have found so many great ideas, websites and vendors. Best of luck to you in your planning.
              Amber,
              Thanks so much for referring me. This forum is so useful. I'm still learning how to use it, but I'm getting there!

Sarah,
              Your wedding sounds absolutely amazing! Thank you for all that you have shared. It's been really helpful. I am just starting to pick vendors through Jackie so this forum has been great.

Lisa

#107 itarkov

itarkov
              • 6 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:43 PM

Hi there, anybody getting married at Ana y Jose in the next few weeks - my wedding is not till May 30th but with all the hoopla about the swine flu am getting a little nervious and people are dropping out... Any thoughts?

#108 Afreeman21

Afreeman21
                • 22 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:22 PM

I'm getting married June 6th and we are still going forward with our plans. I was wondering about Amber, I think she is getting married the May 15th.

#109 itarkov

itarkov
                  • 6 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:58 PM

I am thinking of going thru with it as welll but am hearing all sorts of horror stories of people quarantined in Cancun and not being able to get back to the US... Can anybody please deny them so i can go forward with everything in peace...

#110 weddingchick

weddingchick
                    • 1,052 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:19 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by itarkov
                      I am thinking of going thru with it as welll but am hearing all sorts of horror stories of people quarantined in Cancun and not being able to get back to the US... Can anybody please deny them so i can go forward with everything in peace...
                      I'm currently in Cancun. I have not heard of anyone being quarantined here. In fact, there is NOT one case of this flu in the entire state of Quintana Roo. It's a shame that the media killed the tourism industry here. They are really suffering with low occupancy levels and it's as beautiful here as ever.

I hope it all works out well for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users